By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Tlozjb said:
Maybe tomorrow we will finally know what Tantalus' mysterious port is? Though something I don't want to imagine is the madness that would happen if we learned tomorrow that the news of Zelda U's delay was just Nintendo's evil April Fools joke.

Near impossible, but the rage would be even worse than the initial delay threads. It'll be so funny to watch :D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Am I the only one that's kind of glad we probably won't see Xenoblade X tomorrow? Not that I don't want more info on the game, but it's gotten so much attention recently (and will get another direct of its own soon) that I just want other games to get some attention. Namely in-the-dark games like Star Fox, Yoshi, and SMTxFE.

I do feel that it's strange to not mention Xenoblade 3D though since it's launching in about a week (in NA).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

JEMC said:
se7en7thre3 said:
Hopefully we'll see stuff on Fast Racing Neo, 90s racer as well as oddworld (wtfs taking so long)

They were having problems trying to make the game small enough to fit in the 8GB Wii Us... at least that's what they said.

So how big do you think it could be?  I have a lot of smaller eshop games (30+) so I have about 7 gb left...was hoping not to have to use my exteral HDD.

Platina said:
Tlozjb said:
Maybe tomorrow we will finally know what Tantalus' mysterious port is? Though something I don't want to imagine is the madness that would happen if we learned tomorrow that the news of Zelda U's delay was just Nintendo's evil April Fools joke.

Near impossible, but the rage would be even worse than the initial delay threads. It'll be so funny to watch :D

I don't know if that will happen, because if I'm raging I shall be raging of pure happy joy.

Xenoblade 3D is for sure.

But if they show xc3d and not xcx people will be speculating with a Xenoblade X delay to 2016 or some shit like that, the usual stuff. You heard it here first.

(Not the we should care, the game is 100% coming on 2015)

Anyways my level of hype for yoshi is epic right now, we are going to see more of the game! :D :D and the date release. I feel dumb for wanting a childish 2D platformer so badly. But I do, it looks so gorgeous, I can´t wait to play it :P

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Platina said:

I don't know if that will happen, because if I'm raging I shall be raging of pure happy joy.

I guess you'll be the minority of all the ragers :P

Everyone else would be even more mad at Nintendo for this type of joke

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Come on, the Zelda delay wasn't a joke...

But it was clever that they announced it a few days before the Direct that it doesn't overshadow all other news.

Is it weird that I'm the most hyped about the Mario Kart 8 DLC tracks? You can't expect really big announcements. But yeah, I really want to know what Tantalus is porting.

episteme said:
Come on, the Zelda delay wasn't a joke...

But it was clever that they announced it a few days before the Direct that it doesn't overshadow all other news.

Is it weird that I'm most hyped about the Mario Kart 8 DLC tracks? And yeah, I really want to know what Tantalus is porting.

I'd like to see more from the DLC, too. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't think we'll hear about the Tantalus port tomorrow. I do think Nintendo will announce a brand new 3DS game though. Maybe Luigi's Mansion 3? Or a Metroid 3DS game? Something like that.

I'm excited when there are surprises, so excite me Nintendo!

I am looking forward to the most in descending order:

1.Fire Emblem if
2.Mewtwo
3.MK8 DLC
4.Nintendo April 1st Joke.
5.Project Treasure. - Why did people forget about this already? :(