By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Platina said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Can I still sign up?

Of course, it hasn't started yet :P

Okay. How do I sign up?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

*le sigh* I get delaying a game (which is still crap IMO. They should've been ready for this) because you want it to be the best it can be... But not showing it at E3? Bullshit. Horse shit. Any shit.

They showed a lot at the VGA, how the fuck do they not have a trailer for E3!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ohmylanta1003 said:
Platina said:

Okay. How do I sign up?

You just did.

Cone just needs to add you to the table when he is available.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Platina said:

Okay. How do I sign up?

Just by asking to sign up...

Make sure Cone can see your post though, and you will know if your name is on the chart

EDIT: Ninja'd

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hopefully they'll sell the WiiU for like 50 bucks or so, so people will have an excuse to buy one.

Around the Network
uran10 said:
t3mporary_126 said:

I'm going to make a wild prediction and say Zelda U won't release until 2017 for the next home console version. The Wii U version will still be released but a few months after just like Twilight Princess for GC and Wii.

But my prediction doesn't end there! Instead of getting Zelda U for 2015 or 2016, we will get a remastered Twilight Princess that was similar to the E3 2012 tech demo at Fall 2016.

I'm going to tell you right now, you sir/madam shall be wrong with this. They had a lot of confidence in this 2015 launch and they pushed it back to 2016 to make the game better. We all know that the NX can and most likely will be a handheld. A lot of people seem to forget that handhelds exist and think "a new console in development, its gotta be a Wii U successor!" Wii U has atleast 2 more years and I don't think they'll push zelda back two years after having such confidence in 2015.

Yeah it most likely will be released next year because its the 30th anniversary for Zelda. I just felt like making a bold prediction at the moment to pass off this disappointing news. But I'm still wondering why no E3 2015 presence? Why not build up the hype?

In fact, I think we're all approaching this the wrong way. Zelda games always get delayed. 

Why aren't we getting more info on Wii U's biggest anticipated title at the largest gaming convention of the year?

I don't want them to change the current graphics art style for Zelda. I like it a lot.

You guys are over-reacting way too much about this.

WhiteEaglePL said:
I don't want them to change the current graphics art style for Zelda. I like it a lot.

So do I. But, you never know. Not going to complain either way.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

After the Zelda news:

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850