By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Clyde32 said:

I meant where did you get how many were in stock?

It usually says

56 new and used/new only below the item

That's the number of shops... I've got an amazon shop myself, so everybody can get one...

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Ultrashroomz said:
Man, TTYD, it's been so long.

If this ends up being real (which I highly doubt at this point), day 1 for me.

Wow way to totally kill the mood.

*shrug*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Conegamer said:
I think what is clear is that you can't use Amazon as a good metric as to whether or not a game is selling well or not; particularly down to individual units. What I imagine is happening is that Bloodbourne is selling better than MP10; but that doesn't mean that MP10 is a bad game.

Im just assuming mp10 is selling good(since it beat battlefield hardline xbo and final fantasy type 0 first week.

I believe blood is selling fantastic worldwide though

and yes cone I agree with this

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Those are some seriously awesome Splatoon screens.

Man we need a release date.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

OVER 9000!!!

(Ok I stop now)

Yeah, while Amazon is good to see if a game has some sort of momentum, it's not always the best indicator of its sales. For example, if I recall correctly, Bayonetta 2 was near the top of the Amazon charts when it launched, but it hasn't had the best sales.

It's still a good reference most of the time, but it's not wise to take it as gospel. I feel like mostly hardcore fans preorder/buy games online (which is why games like Bloodborne and Bayo 2 chart so well).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Dem Splatoon screens... : ) So dang good. The hype levels just keep on rising.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

episteme said:

So, I just finished The Swapper on Wii U.

It's one of the best puzzle platformers that I played with a cool story about the mind-body problem.
But it was pretty short, I'd recommend to get it on a sale.

The Swapper was one of my favourite Wii U games of 2014.

Incredible atmosphere, thought-provoking story and puzzles, and perhaps the best ending of any game I've ever played.

New Iwata Asks.