By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Platina said:
I'd more likely post here than on Skype because I don't use Skype that often....

You do get to hear some interesting off topic things though!

I have no idea what off-topic stuff you mean. It's all very much on-topic.

Yes, very much on topic, whatever that topic is...  What was the topic of the skype chat again? :/

Around the Network
PixelPerfect said:
Conegamer said:

I have no idea what off-topic stuff you mean. It's all very much on-topic.

Yes, very much on topic, whatever that topic is...  What was the topic of the skype chat again? :/

"Everyone hates PixelPerfect" I believe. That might be different now though. 

And remember, anyone who wants to play Smash do sign up now!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
PixelPerfect said:

"Everyone hates PixelPerfect" I believe. That might be different now though. 

And remember, anyone who wants to play Smash do sign up now!

Well, I don't feel hurt.  Been here all but 4 months and I've garnered enough hate for a skype group.

Iwata, during the last conference Q&A, talking about the new membership service:

"If I can go a bit further, we will construct a system so that we can invite the users who play our game applications on smart devices to our dedicated game systems; something you have done on one device can be utilized on another. We have scheduled this new membership service to start in the fall of this year, and it will have a loyalty program like the existing Club Nintendo."

Interesting, right?

For the full Q&A: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/en/2015/150317qa/index.html

DélioPT said:
Iwata, during the last conference Q&A, talking about the new membership service:

"If I can go a bit further, we will construct a system so that we can invite the users who play our game applications on smart devices to our dedicated game systems; something you have done on one device can be utilized on another. We have scheduled this new membership service to start in the fall of this year, and it will have a loyalty program like the existing Club Nintendo."

Interesting, right?

For the full Q&A: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/en/2015/150317qa/index.html

Start in the fall of this year? Nice! Hopefully we will hear something more concrete soon.

Around the Network

Of course, Splatoon will be D1 for me!

Conegamer said:
DélioPT said:

Interesting, right?

Start in the fall of this year? Nice! Hopefully we will hear something more concrete soon.

Maybe at E3?
Last year we had that Amiibo introduction. This year we'll have an introduction to the new account system.

I like the idea of the loyalty program.
Must be that program Iwata talked about last year, i believe, where he mentioned that he would like people to pay less if they had several games... or something like that.
The idea that what you do on mobile affects your console(s) sounds good, too.

cycycychris said:

Honest Trailers, Mario Party 10

Nice... the game's will pe ok, with a deserved 6. :D

cycycychris said:

Honest Trailers, Mario Party 10

LOL So true...oh Nintendo

Might have to pick up MP10. Been hearing good things.