By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I'm rather dissapointed you guys aren't voting for Platina.

Platina's the best.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

As an aside , what is your preferred VA in a game guys; British, American or Japanese?

Spanish!

Conegamer said:
Also it concerns me a little that you guys think that FlamingWeazel would be a better leader than I.

*packs bags*

I voted for you because I like you and because of an old Spanish saying: "Más vale malo conocido que bueno por conocer"

And FlamingWeazel is not your real problem, it's the people who vote for Other without saying who.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ka-pi96 said:
Slarvax said:
What's with the poll, Cone? You'll always be in charge.

So all those votes for Flaming Weazel are in vain?

It's been so long since I've seen FW... I think his not up for the job

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

JEMC said:
Conegamer said:
Also it concerns me a little that you guys think that FlamingWeazel would be a better leader than I.

*packs bags*

I voted for you because I like you and because of an old Spanish saying: "Más vale malo conocido que bueno por conocer"

And FlamingWeazel is not your real problem, it's the people who vote for Other without saying who.

I think they mean this guy.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
JEMC said:
Conegamer said:

*packs bags*

I think they mean this guy.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

KyleeStrutt said:
I'm rather dissapointed you guys aren't voting for Platina.

Platina's the best.

I agree. Why would you vote for this Cone person. Makes no sense.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

What's the reason of the poll?Someone to explain please!:P

Don't know if people already knew this but it looks like Best Buy is selling the SM3DW/Nintendo Land Wii U bundle for $275.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-wii-u-32gb-console-super-mario-3d-world-and-nintendo-land-bundle-black/8569008.p?id=1219350936014&skuId=8569008

tak13 said:

What's the reason of the poll?Someone to explain please!:P

Why don't you ask FlamingWeazel. He's clearly our new leader.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.