By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
JoeTheBro said:
Your king is feeling generous: http://www.iron-fall.com/

Thanks King! You're the best!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Did I get what I requested.

Also, it seems tbone wins by default since Rol declines and Tbone is so far up the list.

I'll be the Nintendo Assassin.

I'll cunningly attack our rivals, but will not hesitate to slit your throat should you ever fall from grace.

morenoingrato said:

I'll cunningly attack our rivals, but will not hesitate to slit your throat should you ever fall from grace.

I think Nintendo's more of the ninja style.

You could combine the two. Become our assninja! If that doesn't sound neat, then call me deaf!  

IsawYoshi said:
morenoingrato said:

You could combine the two. Become our assninja! If that doesn't sound neat, then call me deaf!  

Whilst I like the sound of AssNinja...we've gotta stop coming up with crazy titles for everyone. There's a good list in the OP, lets stick to that!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:

Whilst I like the sound of AssNinja...we've gotta stop coming up with crazy titles for everyone. There's a good list in the OP, lets stick to that!

You are spot on as usual Captain! Just two of your lads having a grand ol time, nothing to worry about! 

IsawYoshi said:
Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:

You are spot on as usual Captain! Just two of your lads having a grand ol time, nothing to worry about! 

Good stuff. You'll go far in this thread, Lieutenant. 

In addition, I'm pretty much there with the overall rewards layout now, so keep an eye out for it tomorrow. In the meantime, I still need friend codes and IDs from everyone if possible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTzyz2TgGls

This is insane about the Super Nintendo!

Was my title added ConeyG?

Patience spurge. Looks like Coney's gonna update the thread (with titles too I presume) tomorrow.

And if you were wondering about my code/ID it's all in the sig. Although I'm sure you already saw that, cap'n. And in case you were implying that the job as a lieutenant was up for grabs, I won't resist. Assuming the place as lord of the endless oceans stay, ofcource.

IsawYoshi said:
Patience spurge. Looks like Coney's gonna update the thread (with titles too I presume) tomorrow.

And if you were wondering about my code/ID it's all in the sig. Although I'm sure you already saw that, cap'n. And in case you were implying that the job as a lieutenant was up for grabs, I won't resist. Assuming the place as lord of the endless oceans stay, ofcource.

Yeah. You've got it, just be patient! 

And yeah, you can have both titles so don't worry about that.