By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Everyone send friend requests to TremendousPage1 if you want to fight me anytime

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Is there going to be a new set of matches, or at this point do we just face whoever is free?

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

b00moscone said:
Is there going to be a new set of matches, or at this point do we just face whoever is free?

Lemme just tally everything up quickly. For now let's just play anyone who's free (and that doesn't include me sadly).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Really? I've used Marth less when I got dissapointed in my no-Ken Combo Marth

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Matches

Host Opponent Winner (Score)
Conegamer Cloudman Cloudman (2-0)
Leadified PixelPerfect Leadified (2-0)
b00moscone WhiteEaglePL b00moscone (2-0)
Slarvax Ultrashroomz Ultrashroomz (2-0)
Redgrave MegaOverlord MegaOverlord (2-0)
Platina Episteme Platina (2-0)

Cloudman Leadified Leadified (2-1)
Conegamer PixelPerfect PixelPerfect (2-0)
b00moscone Platina Platina (2-0)
WhiteEaglePL Episteme Episteme (2-1)
Slarvax Redgrave  
Ultrashroomz MegaOverlord Ultrashroomz (2-1)

Conegamer Leadified Leadified (2-0)
PixelPerfect Cloudman  
Platina WhiteEaglePL  
Episteme b00moscone b00moscone (2-0)
Redgrave Ultrashroomz  
MegaOverlord Slarvax  Slarvax (2-1)

I think that's everything up to date.

Around the Network

I just bought Hyrule Warriors, with all the Dlcs, just for 52€ (37 the game and 15 all the dlcs)

I saw how many people on this forums loves it, and i wanted to give it a chance.

I think it was a pretty good deal, and I liked Dynasty Warriors 6, so I guess i´m going to like it :P

b00moscone said:
DélioPT said:
Too bad Project Ukelele is still far, far away. I miss Rare's 3D plaformers.

Hopefully they will make it well worth the wait, would be amazing for fans if the game they make is Banjo-Kazooie level.

Hope so. Banjo-Kazooie was awesome!

Ha, nice catch. The new GameBoy is great.

Goodnightmoon said:

I just bought Hyrule Warriors, with all the Dlcs, just for 52€ (37 the game and 15 all the dlcs)

I saw how many people on this forums loves it, and i wanted to give it a chance.

I think it was a pretty good deal, and I liked Dynasty Warriors 6, so I guess i´m going to like it :P

Nice, it's certainly a great game!!! I suggest you complete Legend Mode, first. But you can play a bit of other modes too. ;)

But oh boy it's a time-sinker. If you just want to finish Legend Mode once and win every tile on each adventure mode (let alone get all the movesets, hearts, skulltula's, a ranks, costumes, weapons ect), your looking at at least 120 hours worth of play. :0

That's my personal goal anyway. (plus all movesets).

WhiteEaglePL said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Nice, it's certainly a great game!!! I suggest you complete Legend Mode, first. But you can play a bit of other modes too. ;)

But oh boy it's a time-sinker. If you just want to finish Legend Mode once and win every tile on each adventure mode (let alone get all the movesets, hearts, skulltula's, a ranks, costumes, weapons ect), your looking at at least 120 hours worth of play. :0

That's my personal goal anyway. (plus all movesets).

Oh, my body is ready! This seems like all the game that I need on WiiU until Splatoon on May (I hope) :P

Thanks for your advise! I´m going to start with Legend Mode.