By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Yay we haves enough people now! ^_^

Around the Network

Alright good stuff, lets all still go into the finals group (check the above table for the code).

As usual, post if you're ready about 10 minutes early but don't go in until I say so.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I am ready

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Conegamer said:
Alright good stuff, lets all still go into the finals group (check the above table for the code).

As usual, post if you're ready about 10 minutes early but don't go in until I say so.

Ops, noob error here haha

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

It's not a problem! I'm ready to go whenever.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Someones getting ahead of themselves as it says 1 group is playing, or maybe it's a random lurker! xD

menx64 said:
Conegamer said:

Ops, noob error here haha

Ah, that must of been you, ya silly!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:

Someones getting ahead of themselves as it says 1 group is playing, or maybe it's a random lurker! xD

I saw that as well

Ah well. We will go in in 5 minutes. Can't be too safe. 

did you already started? the tourney?

Right. Let's go on!