By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
uran10 said:
Platina said:
uran10 said:

And now I'm gonna go play the one with Roy since I just completed its prequel and would feel bad if I didn't.... (I just hope eliwood and hector (and lyn) don't die in this or I'll be mad)

You don't even get to use the 3 lords in FE 6 so...

Anyways, good luck to you though! I found FE 6 the hardest of all of the FE games that I played, but that is just me.

Also, Roy's stat growths are pretty bad so basically, you have to bring a semi-useless character to every battle... =.=

I consider all lords useless and I never train them which is why the ifnal battles always suck.... Edit: except Lyn

Really? I always use the lords because I have to. FE7 is great that the lords are actually pretty good, plus they all gain a secondary weapon. Hector is a tank, Eliwood is a Paladin, and Lyn is an OP myrmidon (That Crit Percent!) and can also use a bow.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I still maintain that Radiant Dawn is the best in the series.

Can't testify to that because I skipped 9,10... :(

| |

Jumpin said:
Samus Aran said:

If you're not good at video games please don't blame the controls.

If you are refering to my comment on DK Returns. On the contrary, I found that game to be a much easier game than any of the three originals, there wasn't any part of the game that was particularly challenging.  That doesn't change the fact that the controls still sucked, especially compared to the original trilogy which were slick and spot on, with none of the lag or annoying shake to roll bs.

I'm talking about DKC: TF

Never played DKC: R.

The controls of the original feel very stiff to me. And DKC: TF is definitely challenging, especially if you play as just DK to challenge yourself. You need to unlock the K levels though.

The levels in TF feel alive and dynamic, you don't get that feeling at all in the original trilogy. Just look at the userscore of TF on metacritic, those who played it, loved it. And userscores on Nintendo games aren't trolled as much like the other xbone/ps4 games, so they're more reliable.

DKC: TF has a higher userscore than Rayman Legends, New Super Mario Bros. U, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Trine 2 and Shovel Knight. So many people consider it to be the best 2D platformer on the Wii U.

Platina said:
Conegamer said:
I still maintain that Radiant Dawn is the best in the series.

How could you. You go out there right now and play them, then come back and you'll see exactly what I mean. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Platina said:

How could you. You go out there right now and play them, then come back and you'll see exactly what I mean. 

Metacritic says otherwise! :p

Only thing I don't like about Awakening is the graphics.

What weapon do you need for a Wyvern rider? None of them work for me.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Conegamer said:

For which game?

Most games have them use spears but others are axes...

Also, if your weapon skill is not high enough, they won't be able to wield that weapon even though it is an axe/spear.

| |

Platina said:
Samus Aran said:

For which game?

Also, if your weapon skill is not high enough, they won't be able to wield that weapon even though it is an axe/spear.

The latest. Have tried axes, swords and lances.

Samus Aran said:
Platina said:

For which game?

Pretty sure it's an Axe.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Samus Aran said:
Platina said:

For which game?

Like Cone RGE said, for Awakening,  Wyvern riders use axes.. However, as I mentioned, if their weapon level is not high enough, they won't be able to wield very many weapons:

At Rank E, basically the only weapon you can use is the bronze axe so use this to level up the axe weapon stat! Once you get to Rank D, then you can start using Iron weapons

After promotion, the Wyvern Lord can use both Lance and Axe, while the Griffon Rider can only use axe.

| |

Platina said:
Samus Aran said:

Like Cone RGE said, for Awakening,  Wyvern riders use axes.. However, as I mentioned, if their weapon level is not high enough, they won't be able to wield very many weapons:

At Rank E, basically the only weapon you can use is the bronze axe so use this to level up the axe weapon stat! Once you get to Rank D, then you can start using Iron weapons

After promotion, the Wyvern Lord can use both Lance and Axe, while the Griffon Rider can only use axe.

But I used second seal on him. Does weapon profiency reset or something? He could use all other weapons just fine before this.