By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:
b00moscone said:

Really? I remember getting it at launch whne i was like 6, and maybe it was just my simple mind, but i really liked that game, and i'm not really bothered by the Temple Of the Ocean King honestly.

The Temple of the Ocean King is the least of the worries.

Hm? What did you not like about it?

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

@Platina. No way you 100% Phantom Hourglass! That is such a tedious gane to get everything in.

My least favorite Zelda is OoT, and Twilight Princess is lucky that it bored me enough to not care about it during the Water Temple. I plan on beating it this year, hopefully it gets good.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

MohammadBadir said:
This thread's opening post is too outdated.

You are welcome to say something nice, you know.

Anyway the correct answer for worst Zelda game is Phantom Hourglass.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slarvax said:
@Platina. No way you 100% Phantom Hourglass! That is such a tedious gane to get everything in.

My least favorite Zelda is OoT, and Twilight Princess is lucky that it bored me enough to not care about it during the Water Temple. I plan on beating it this year, hopefully it gets good.

TP gets better during the later half of the game, but I still wouldn't necessarily call it good or enjoyable. It's really just meh to me. But my favorite Zeldas are more unconventional, so what do I know?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wow. Phantom Hourglass is awesome guys

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

I'm with you on that one!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Slarvax said:

Not really, since it is not too difficult to get everything (no heart pieces!)

So bascially, it's getting the 3 fairies upgraded, all heart containers, train parts, and ...uh I don't remember the rest of the unlockables :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

@Platina. Ship parts* There were like 40 gems of each triforce part. I don't recall perfectly, but I believe they were simply called Din's Power, Faron's Courage, and Nayru's Wisdom. That's what made it almost impossible to me to 100%. And the ship parts. I had every Gold part but the wheels.

Slarvax said:

I'm not here to say it isn't awesome. But at the same time it's not the best either. The Temple of the Ocean King solidified that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slarvax said:
@Platina. Ship parts* There were like 40 gems of each triforce part. I don't recall perfectly, but I believe they were simply called Din's Power, Faron's Courage, and Nayru's Wisdom. That's what made it almost impossible to me to 100%. And the ship parts. I had every Gold part but the wheels.

Lol, getting Spirit Tracks mixed up now :P

Ship parts were a pain, but I was able to get them all for some reason... I must have had a lot more patience than I do now.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]