By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Samus Aran said:
Clyde32 said:

Have you played Zero Mission yet?

Sadly not! I think it's one of the best looking GBA games going by footage of it though. I loved Metroid Fusion, so I have no doubt I would like Zero Mission.

It's pretty awesome. It's probably the one I've beaten the most. Because I can beat it in an hour. 

I still think Mother 3 is one of the best looking GBA games. 

Also have you played Minish Cap?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Samus Aran said:

Sadly not! I think it's one of the best looking GBA games going by footage of it though. I loved Metroid Fusion, so I have no doubt I would like Zero Mission.

It's pretty awesome. It's probably the one I've beaten the most. Because I can beat it in an hour. 

Nope, only 2D Zelda's I played are ALBW (loved it) and ALTTP (didn't like it).

Any advice on the Wario Land series? Already bought the first one and I liked it.

Samus Aran said:
Clyde32 said:

Any advice on the Wario Land series? Already bought the first one and I liked it.

I haven't really been into Wario Land. I played shake it, and the first game. I liked them, but they aren't really my cup of tea. 

Thing about Minish Cap is that it's more of a 3D zelda than a 2D zelda.

Would an SDHC card work for the New 3DS?

Clyde32 said:
Samus Aran said:

I haven't really been into Wario Land. I played shake it, and the first game. I liked them, but they aren't really my cup of tea. 

I'll give it a shot in the future (a bit Zelda'd out for now).

Is it easy? Cause I want an easy game after having played Metroid Fusion, MP1 and 2 and MM 3D this month. :p

Around the Network

Currently in the second dungeon of MM3D. It's slow, but highly enoyable, progress.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Samus Aran said:
Clyde32 said:

Is it easy? Cause I want an easy game after having played Metroid Fusion, MP1 and 2 and MM 3D this month. :p

We talking Minish Cap, Wario Land or Metroid Zero Mission?

Because I think all three are pretty easy. Minish Cap has some dang good combat though. Because of the roll. 

Clyde32 said:
Samus Aran said:

Because I think all three are pretty easy. Minish Cap has some dang good combat though. Because of the roll. 

Minish cap was the first one with hidden skills/sword skills right? I played it a while back and I enjoyed that aspect of it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Clyde32 said:
Samus Aran said:

Minish Cap. Not too worried about Zero Mission's difficulty after Fusion. :p

WhiteEaglePL said:
Samus Aran said:
I have no games to play for a while now lol.

Why is there no Metroid: Zero Mission on the Wii U VC. :(

Wait, you don't have a backlog? OH PRAISE O' GREAT SAMUS ARAN!!!

I highly reccommend picking up any 3DS games that you missed and you will enjoy , trying the F2P Pokemon Shuffle w/o paying a thing (i'm addicted) , watching Nintendo Anime Channel and looking for your next purchase while you wait.

I didn't know Pokemon shuffle was out.. Getting on my 3ds right now XD and what is the nintendo anime channel? Ill have to look at that..