By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
That's quite a good comparison video for MM, actually. It looks mighty fine.

Coincidentally, did GameXplain ever do their Xenoblade X analysis trailer?

Not yet. Chugga isn't doing it, so they probably need to get someone who knows Xenoblade.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

Not yet. Chugga isn't doing it, so they probably need to get someone who knows Xenoblade.

Ugh, well hopefully it will be up soon!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

Are you sure Chugga isn't doing this? He was busy over the weekend so maybe now he has some free time. then again I don't follow them on social media at all so I know nothing.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

Are you sure Chugga isn't doing this? He was busy over the weekend so maybe now he has some free time. then again I don't follow them on social media at all so I know nothing.

He might change his mind, but he tweeted before magfest saying he wasn't going to do it.

Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:
Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

He might change his mind, but he tweeted before magfest saying he wasn't going to do it.

Indeed.

(Don't mind me. I'm not testing anything)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

How does the MM 3 day time mechanic work?

WhiteEaglePL said:

You have three days until the moon crashes. This allows for NPCs to have scheduled, and quests to feel more real. You can slow down or speed up time. In MM3D in particular you can fast forward to any hour. 

Clyde32 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

You have three days until the moon crashes. This allows for NPCs to have scheduled, and quests to feel more real. You can slow down or speed up time. In MM3D in particular you can fast forward to any hour. 

I don't want to be closer to death!!!!!
What if I fail , do I need to start EVERYTHING all over again after creepy moon kiils us all. 

WhiteEaglePL said:
Clyde32 said:

I don't want to be closer to death!!!!!
What if I fail , do I need to start EVERYTHING all over again after creepy moon kiils us all. 

You reset from the last save if the moon kills you. You can go back to the first day any time you want.

Oh thankgoodness.

Thanks clyde.