By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hard Fact: 1080p requires over double the performance of 720p

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Likw who? As soon as they got a copy of said games they knew immediately....... they didnt need to knwo the exact resolutuon to know one looked a lot better then the other no? That says it all.

Again, 1080p, is vastly sharper, more dtailed picture anyone will notice, it is NOT some tiny effect you have to squinty and see...It is a major difference.

Unless you have a super-massive TV or sit with your nose up against it 1080p to 720p is not something a casual gamer is going to notice without the kind of side-by-side comparison that casuals don't do.

Wrong again.........all a person needs is eye sight...This is a technical fact. My 8 year old notices the difference.

Sorry but I don't believe that for a second, unless your 8 year old has his face a foot from a 50" screen and was asked by an adult if he noticed a difference after being shown a comparison or told what the answer was.

I don't believe you think no one can see a diff when it is obviosu anyone can......It is fact. The difference is quite large and obvious. You DONT need your face against the screen or to even try to nit pick. It is obvious. There are articles on the distance you can see 1080p.

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
Somini said:
aikohualda said:
some people needs to get laid

Some people need to understand that this is how gamers are, especially men.

Wanting to compete and thus be ''better'' is everything and is as natural as can be.

That and the title are both simple facts, no way around them.

hi somini! haven't heard from you in a while :)

Aloha :)

iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Wrong again.........all a person needs is eye sight...This is a technical fact. My 8 year old notices the difference.

Sorry but I don't believe that for a second, unless your 8 year old has his face a foot from a 50" screen and was asked by an adult if he noticed a difference after being shown a comparison or told what the answer was.

I don't believe you think no one can see a diff when it is obviosu anyone can......It is fact. The difference is quite large and obvious. You DONT need your face against the screen or to even try to nit pick. It is obvious. There are articles on the distance you can see 1080p.

Again, big difference between what the eye is capable of percieving and what the unobservant will notice.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Again, big difference between what the eye is capable of percieving and what the unobservant will notice.

It is easily seen, the difference is quite big...Period.

iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Mathematically, but not practically in most circumstances.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Mathematically, but not practically in most circumstances.

It's very practical.....anyone would notice immediately. No matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it so.

It's 2.25 the pixels but it doesn't necessarily reflect as 2 times the performance required.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

iamdeath said:

No matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it so.

Same to you.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

No matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it so.

Same to you.

Quite the rebuttle we have here :D

You know facts are not open to discussion, right? 1080P looks better than 720P. How much of that YOU are seeing is not relevant.

Truthfact!

This thread is too awesome to remain unlocked.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.