By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break. 100% Confirmed actual controlled gameplay.

It does look pretty incredible :D Remedy is pretty amazing devs to get so much power out of such a weak and despicable machine :P

Around the Network

Hang on, so is this thread just a GIF of something shown at E3?

selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
It was cut that way for E3. Same as the Ryse level at E3 isnt that short.

I still don't really see it being that long, I could be wrong though. I'd love to see more gameplay, this along with Halo and Sunset Overdrive will be the reason I'm getting an Xbox One.

Its definately hard to know with Quantum Break just how it'll play. But its Remedy. I loved Alan Wake. 

Something tells me tis game will be under raps for awhile yet. Also Halo 5. Man I cant wait to see what 343 i do with new hardware. Halo 4 looked amazing for 8 year old hardware.

I agree, it's a mystery as of now in terms of gameplay regardless I'm intrigued.

As for Halo 5, no doubt 343i will do some amazing stuff with the Xbox One. I have high hopes for an amazing forge, the one in H4 was a disappointment imo.

I could talk about Halo all day but I don't want to get off-topic lol

I don't believe it unless it is The Walking Dead style "move forward to advance through the scene"-gameplay. Not that this is a bad thing since I am currently enjoying TWD (yeah I'm late). It's just...the way his hand reacts to the debris, I don't think you can actually move freely in this scene.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
Looks incredible but that must be a really short gameplay section

I still don't really see it being that long, I could be wrong though. I'd love to see more gameplay, this along with Halo and Sunset Overdrive will be the reason I'm getting an Xbox One.

Its definately hard to know with Quantum Break just how it'll play. But its Remedy. I loved Alan Wake. 

Something tells me tis game will be under raps for awhile yet. Also Halo 5. Man I cant wait to see what 343 i do with new hardware. Halo 4 looked amazing for 8 year old hardware.

I could never get into Alan Wake. I have American Nightmare too but I have yet to play it.

Around the Network

Can't wait to see more of this game.

selnor1983 said:
Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
Looks incredible but that must be a really short gameplay section

QB and SO are both 2014 :) so we'll be seeing more early - mid 2014 apparantly.

I hope theres no delays. :)

I really want Quantum Break. Also Im keen to see what Sunset Overdrive is all about.

I'm confident they'll be 2014, early 2015 at the worst. But I reckon 2014 ;)

Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Fable Legends, Halo 5, Forza Horizons and other goodies is gonna make one heck of a fall/holiday line up next year.

iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:

I agree, it's a mystery as of now in terms of gameplay regardless I'm intrigued.

As for Halo 5, no doubt 343i will do some amazing stuff with the Xbox One. I have high hopes for an amazing forge, the one in H4 was a disappointment imo.

Yeah right. LOL.

Halo is a glorius subject. I also agree. If tere was one complaint from me about H4, is that I expected more advances in Forge. There was some nice additions, but I wanted more. Listen to us. Most games on consoles these days would be lucky to have an editor as good as Halo 4's. I guess we are just spoiled in Halo games. LOL.

I actually really want to see Spielbergs Halo Series. Cant wait for that.

Chandler said:
I don't believe it unless it is The Walking Dead style "move forward to advance through the scene"-gameplay. Not that this is a bad thing since I am currently enjoying TWD (yeah I'm late). It's just...the way his hand reacts to the debris, I don't think you can actually move freely in this scene.

Well after playing Uncharted ( where Nathan reacts to putting his hand out against obects etc when moving near them or past them ) this seems a logical progression to me. Especially considering the extra horse power. After all Remedy and Naughty Dog actually talk alot together. They are good friends actually. Remedy are fully capable to make this happen all through the game.

selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:

Yeah right. LOL.

Halo is a glorius subject. I also agree. If tere was one complaint from me about H4, is that I expected more advances in Forge. There was some nice additions, but I wanted more. Listen to us. Most games on consoles these days would be lucky to have an editor as good as Halo 4's. I guess we are just spoiled in Halo games. LOL.

I actually really want to see Spielbergs Halo Series. Cant wait for that.

Has there been any word on when we will see it? I don't ever remember hearing any specifics.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.