By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favourite Banjo Kazooie World?

Click Clock Wood, definitely.

I was thinking today....they should port banjo 1 & 2 to the DS!

Around the Network
epsilon72 said:

After Mario 64 DS I think that's a bad idea. Controls would be really lame.

Yeah, without analog, it's just not the same.

I loved click, clock wood and Hailfire peaks. The fire side especially.

Edouble24 said:
epsilon72 said:

After Mario 64 DS I think that's a bad idea. Controls would be really lame.

I thought Mario 64's controls work just fine (once you get used to using the touch screen as an analog stick, that is).  The D-pad for Mario 64 was worthless.

In Tooie I like the music from glitter gulch mine

i miss both banjos any chance coming for the VC?

Around the Network

Mad Monster Mansion from the BK

and Jolly Roger's Lagoon (or somethin like that) from BT

Nice topic... I love everything about Banjo-Kazooie, it's my second fav N64 game behind only Ocarina of Time.   Yeah I put it ahead of Mario64 because even though Mario was the first true 3D platformer, Banjo perfected it with bigger worlds, amazing graphics even today, and and amazing soundtrack to boot.   I love Tooie just as much... ridiculously HUGE worlds to explore, but the only negative about it was it suffered from Donkey Kong 64 syndrome in that you needed to do a ridiculous amount of item collecting (would also later plague Starfox Adventures on the Cube.)

If I had to pick 3 fav levels from each game Id say:

Treasure Trove Cove, Mad Monster Mansion, and Click Clock Wood from the first one.

WitchyWorld,  Grunty Industries, and Hailfire Peaks from the second.

Rare and Nintendo really need to get their act together and bring both these titles to the VC ASAP! 

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Freezeezy Peak by far.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Never played much Tooie, and only half of the first (though I like them both a lot) but I'm definitely going to say Treasure Trove Cove.

Question: has anyone ever:
1. started a new game and told Bottles that you don't need to learn all the moves
2. pestered him a bunch of times
3. piss him off enough that he deletes all the files off your cartridge?

Yeah, that nearly sucked for me the first time, because my brother had the game beaten. Luckily, he reacted fast and jumped on the reset button from halfway across the room

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Never played much Tooie, and only half of the first (though I like them both a lot) but I'm definitely going to say Treasure Trove Cove.

Question: has anyone ever:
1. started a new game and told Bottles that you don't need to learn all the moves
2. pestered him a bunch of times
3. piss him off enough that he deletes all the files off your cartridge?

Yeah, that nearly sucked for me the first time, because my brother had the game beaten. Luckily, he reacted fast and jumped on the reset button from halfway across the room
heh it's just a bluff. He doesn't delete your files.