By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War PSP Gone Gold, March 4th Release

Cool. I just finished "Jeanne D'Arc" and am about to finish "Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters" (both quality titles, highly recommended) and was worried I had run out of PSP titles. Kratos to the rescue!

Around the Network

GoW has been a great seller on the ps2, but psp software sales have been underwhelming -- to say the least. Hopefully this will reverse the trend.. because as much as I love Nintendo, I do not wish to see one company control the handheld business. If any game will turn things around for the psp, this is it.

cant wait, god knows the psp deserves it

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

yooooooooooopi

I'll wait for the PS2 port.

Nah, I won't, I love my PSP, but you know the port is inevitable.

Around the Network

Not if Sony knows what's good for them, it's not. Sony has to establish the PSP as a system of its own, and they can't do that if they port the most important games to the PS2. Chances are they won't, because they need something to drive PSP sales and they don't want to lower customer trust (like GTA:LCS)

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I don't think they would turn down an extra few million sales at such a low cost. But I hope I am proven wrong.

I thought a port was already confirmed? Must have been rumors.

Well with Ratchet & Clank game confirmed for PS2 I can't help but feel like it's goingto happen.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Aj_habfan said:
I don't think they would turn down an extra few million sales at such a low cost. But I hope I am proven wrong.

They probably wont ... also , if they release it to late , it might not even become a million seller on the PS2 , and it might hurt the PSP version in the longrun . Also , lets dont forget that Daxter wasnt ported neither . IMO the chances for this game to go over the PS2 are slim ... 

ANyways , I cant wait for this game , and for the 100th time : this is my most wanted :P 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

wow, people actually WAIT and buy a great game as a port? Instead of buying the original on a console you claim to own?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)