By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hype Meter: PS3

ff13 :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

FF 13, followed by MGS 4, the rest aren't even in my hype list at all, necessarily

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
FF 13, followed by MGS 4, the rest aren't even in my hype list at all, necessarily

Interesting, most people so far seem to be most hyped for those two games.

For me personally it's currently Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and GTA IV. MGS4 seems extremely promising though, I am not sure about FF XIII, because I never played the prequels before. Also God of War 3 and Jak & Daxter for the PS3 are highly antipated by me, probably due for 2009.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Gran Turismo 5, definately.
FFXIII won't be out this year, I'm afraid, though if it were it could top my list!

Riot Of The Blood said:
1.)White Knight Story

I seriously might go the entire year buying only that 1 game for the PS3.

I'm usually not into that sort of game, but the videos so far look amazing (artistically, emotionally as well as technically)! This game may well finally introduce me to the gerne.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

Quick Question - r u going to make one of these threads for the other consoles?

Damnit this list isn't fair xD How do you have FFXIII, MGS4, GT5, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, and Resistance 2 on the same list, then tell me to pick only one ;-; All of these I plan to skip work on the next day >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Gt5 My 1# :D

but it was a very hard decision between Gt5, LBP and FFXIII

FFXIII & MGS4 are TIED right now..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hype chart:
#1 a new price under liek8000000$ for the ps3
#2 resistance 2 SE, before relase so i can make enough (from selling it on ebay) to buy a PS3 and HDTV