By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013 - 5.34m LTD FINAL SALES

WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013?

5.5 million or less 330 36.50%

6 million 181 20.02%

6.5 million 111 12.28%

7 million 85 9.40%

7.5 million 54 5.97%

8 million 52 5.75%

8.5 million 16 1.77%

9 million 12 1.33%

9.5 million 5 0.55%

10 million or more 58 6.42%

Total:904
Dunban67 said:
66k WW is not an encouraging #- would have liked to have seen 100k at least- When will the holiday sales ramp up? I guess everyone is waiting for Black Friday but if that is the case then we will need to see 300k+ weekly avgs from then thru Jan 1 2014

85k~ next week

150k+ Super Mario 3D World Week?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
That's what I meant. PS4 is going to win the holidays if Sony can ship enough.

Ok you go ahead and think that. 3DS is most likely going to outsell PS4+X1 this holiday combined. 

What makes you think PS4 going to be number 1? I wouldn't be surprised if either X360 or PS3 will outsell it with all the bundles and cheap price tag on them

How much do you honestly think 3DS will sell cuz your underestimating them by alot

Well, in Nov. 2012 3DS sold 540K according to NPD. Even if it doubles that amount thanks to Pokemon and 2DS, it's still very likely behind the PS4 launch figures. Dec. will be tight, but if you think about all the BF4/COD/AC players who are holding back because they want the superior version, that's quite a lot of potential sales.

Like i said last year in US wasnt as good as it will be this year for 3DS.

3DS in 2012 sold 1.8mil. 2013 3DS will easily get over 2mil!!! PS4 wont do higher than 1.8mil in the US.

Look, Ghosts is -50% compared to BO2 in the UK, BO2 PS3 sold 8m in US/EU in 2012. IF those -50% applies to US/EU in general and IF CoD doesn't drop too much from series fatigue (which would be partly offset by the fact that some 360 owners will get a PS4), that's 4m PS4 sold across both markets. Same goes for the AC/BF/FIFA crowd.

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

Ok you go ahead and think that. 3DS is most likely going to outsell PS4+X1 this holiday combined. 

What makes you think PS4 going to be number 1? I wouldn't be surprised if either X360 or PS3 will outsell it with all the bundles and cheap price tag on them

How much do you honestly think 3DS will sell cuz your underestimating them by alot

Well, in Nov. 2012 3DS sold 540K according to NPD. Even if it doubles that amount thanks to Pokemon and 2DS, it's still very likely behind the PS4 launch figures. Dec. will be tight, but if you think about all the BF4/COD/AC players who are holding back because they want the superior version, that's quite a lot of potential sales.

3DS in 2012 sold 1.8mil. 2013 3DS will easily get over 2mil!!! PS4 wont do higher than 1.8mil in the US.

Look, Ghosts is -50% compared to BO2 in the UK, BO2 PS3 sold 8m in US/EU in 2012. IF those -50% applies to US/EU in general and IF CoD doesn't drop too much from series fatigue (which would be partly offset by the fact that some 360 owners will get a PS4), that's 4m PS4 sold across both markets. Same goes for the AC/BF/FIFA crowd.

Dude. SONY are shipping 3mill this year.

It's not selling 4m.

Seece said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

It's not selling 4m.

Yes! If you post him a link he might understand, but even if sony shipped 4mil it wont outsell the 3DS this holiday

tbone51 said:
Seece said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

It's not selling 4m.

Yes! If you post him a link he might understand, but even if sony shipped 4mil it wont outsell the 3DS this holiday

Indeed. 3DS shipped 8m~ last holiday.

Around the Network
Seece said:

It's not selling 4m.

That's why I said "if Sony can ship enough". That said, 3m until Xmas seems low since they ship 5.5m for March 2014. I would expect at least 4m.

Seece said:

It's not selling 4m.

Indeed. 3DS shipped 8m~ last holiday.

Oh really? thats why the following quarter shipped less huh? Overshipped cuz i think last year sales were 6.7-6.9mil (if you kno pls post

This year even with the launch of X1/PS4, 3DS will easily beat out last years last 10 weeks (holiday). 2012 had a terrible line up with Just paper mario (Japan had AC though) and we had NSMB2 which released in August. This year forget it, 2DS+Pokemon and we have LoZ which is killing others in reviews (91 on meta) and even if it was bad.... its zelda :P!!!

Oh yeah Europe gets bravely default and WW release of mario party should definitely help, and PDZ for Japan o.O

ryuzaki57 said:
Seece said:

It's not selling 4m.

That's why I said "if Sony can ship enough". That said, 3m until Xmas seems low since they ship 5.5m for March 2014. I would expect at least 4m.

Dude, Sony can ship 5mil WW during holiday (not counting Japan) and they still probably wont beat 3DS in sales this year. 

ryuzaki57 said:
Seece said:

It's not selling 4m.

They are aiming for 5m end of march, 3m end of the year, that's Sony giving those figures.

Sony > you.

66k last week?! I think I overestimated it a tad. I would have thought it at least above 100k at this point. I wonder what John Lucas and Snowdog have to say about this.
FYI, Snowdog was the user who claimed the Wii U would have a userbase above 8 million after year's end, this was only a week or so ago.