By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PURE SPECULATION. Naughty Dogs Next game is in space! (savage starlight?!)

Around the Network

Uncharted Worlds Galaxy

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Uncharted Worlds Galaxy

The legend of Super Kratos in the Uncharted Halo Galaxy

bananaking21 said:

The legend of Super Kratos in the Uncharted Halo Galaxy

I want a sex scene between Master Chief and Kratos. I would pre-order the collector's edition in an instant.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Probably Metroid 5.

Around the Network

Would love that.

I love sci-fi and I love Naughty Dog

As much as I love Uncharted and I can see that it would probably be the best business move they could make, I'd love an exciting new IP like this from them

Maybe something returning to the hub-based world like the Jak games with huge open environments to explore. I really like this move back towards sci-fi. Destiny being the main console example, but X, something I can't remember the name of.... and most importantly Star Citizen leading the charge on PC!

Come on Naughty Dog, do it! (I'm failing not to get my hopes up)

Uncharted was completely different than their previous games and it turned out amazing. I wouldn't mind them trying new stuff out. I still want Uncharted 4 though. :p

Munkeh111 said:
I love sci-fi and I love Naughty Dog

As much as I love Uncharted and I can see that it would probably be the best business move they could make, I'd love an exciting new IP like this from them

Maybe something returning to the hub-based world like the Jak games with huge open environments to explore. I really like this move back towards sci-fi. Destiny being the main console example, but X, something I can't remember the name of.... and most importantly Star Citizen leading the charge on PC!

Come on Naughty Dog, do it! (I'm failing not to get my hopes up)

i really really want a new IP from them. so yes, i am hoping they are making a Sci-fi game. hopefully with some big worlds. but most importantly with some epic set pieces like those in Uncharted. i want it to be different but have those "sitting on the edge of your seat epic moments" that are all in uncharted. 

I wish they'd make a game a la Dead Space. The Last of Us was on earth, this time we go to space :P