By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who else thinks SSB should be on the VC???

I know I would love it. It would increase traffic to the VC by a lot! Ninty could make a lot of money off of this. My question is, why haven't they done so yet?

Discuss 

Around the Network

SUper MArio RPG!!!!!!!!!

why would people want to play SSB and SSBB at the same time?

THEY HAVE!! I JUST HAD A THREAD YESTERDAY THAT GOT MANY REPLIES
BENKENOBI HAS THE OFFICIAL SSBB THREAD GOING ON!!
HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION??/

oH SO YOUR asking for more??? ssbb threads

y not? it offers it in a different perspective! and they could release it now ( before SSBB launch in NA)

Around the Network

They are releasing SSB closer to the date of SSBB. It has been confirmed. A couple weeks ago.

The following response comes from Nintendo Power’s ‘Pulse’ section, which answers mail sent in by readers…

“Upcoming Virtual Console releases are a closely guarded secret, but consider this: Metroid went up right before the launch of Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Bros. 3 arrived just before Super Mario Galaxy. If the pattern holds up, there’s a decent chance that we’ll see the return of the original N64 Smash before Brawl arrives.”

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

dsoverpsp said:

He's talking about the N64 version not the SSBB channel.

loadedstatement said:
They are releasing SSB closer to the date of SSBB. It has been confirmed. A couple weeks ago.

The following response comes from Nintendo Power’s ‘Pulse’ section, which answers mail sent in by readers…

“Upcoming Virtual Console releases are a closely guarded secret, but consider this: Metroid went up right before the launch of Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Bros. 3 arrived just before Super Mario Galaxy. If the pattern holds up, there’s a decent chance that we’ll see the return of the original N64 Smash before Brawl arrives.”

OMG r u serious? hope it happens!

dsoverpsp said:

this is different - SSB for N64 and quit bashing me unless u understand the thread

"Confirmed" is stretching it a bit...