By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You think PlayStation 4’s launch roster is soft? Well…

Tagged games:

Which console had the best lineup?

Playstation...Zero Divide baby! 10 10.87%

Playstation 2...SSX! 18 19.57%

PSP...Wipeout Pure can play on this thing??? 3 3.26%

Playstation 3...Genji -_- 4 4.35%

PS VITA...It has more than 5 games? 23 25.00%

Playstation 4...Dat Killzone O_O 34 36.96%

Total:92

Surprisingly, that list is actually really good for the PS4! with the aid of downloadable games and multiplats and cross-generational games, there's really no dearth of quality gaming to be had on ANY of the next gen systems, be it WiiU, PS4, or Xbone.

That said, the reason people claim the PS4 "HAs no GAEMZ" and the Vita "HAD NO GAEMS" and all that jazz isn't "what can I play on that system", but "What can I ONLY play on that system?"

you look at the first six months of the PS4 and Xbone and there's truly a LOT of quality stuff, both retail and digital, but people will not get over the belief that, since the PS4 ONLY has like two retail exclusives, one of which is likely to be mediocre at best (knack), that the system is a flop. On the surface, the Xbone has a vastly superior game list, but like this generation, it's not about the launches. Not in the long run.

But yes, great launch overall. I'll be busy straight up till mid 2014.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
adriane23 said:

I have all 3. Yep. They only made three of them.

Ha, I get this!

Genuinely though, Toshinden is my favourite fighting series ever.  The third game was criminally under-rated.

I actually own 6 Toshinden games.  I have the remix versions of the first two games for SEGA Saturn which I bought in a car boot sale, I just don't have a console to play them on...