By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Both The PS4 and The Xbox One???

I will get both

xb1 because i am a huge halo and forza fan and because i really like some stuff like the skype integration which i want to use when i play co-op or whatever else against/with friends and family. my internet is horrible right now but i will get better internet in december. i also like kinect in general, something which is not often to see in gaming forums

ps4 because i simply like the playstation exclusive library. i'm not a huge fan of any single sony exclusive like i am with halo (but i really love gt) and could live without any of them but the whole package of games they release in a gen is just too good. i would say i prefer some xbox exclusives above any playstation exclusive but find the whole exclusive library of playstation games better on average.

€dit: i won't buy both at launch, i believe that's what you wanted to know?

Around the Network

I'll end up getting all 3 X1 first PS4 second and Wii U in 2 or 3 years.

HappyHenry said:
will get XB1 first because i prefer the launch titles and halo. getting a PS4 when Naughty Dog release their next game never liked Killzone series.

Amen.

No, just ps4 for now. Getting both would be pretty expensive when you add up all the games and the subs I would need to get.

i will be but not this year. XBO this year and prob PS4 next year. Already have the WiiU

Around the Network

XB1 sometime next year and PS4 at some point.

It is near the end of the end....

I did this last time around and had serious buyer's remorse. Never again.

They just simply are not distinguishable enough to warrant a purchase of both for me.

Hah. I can't afford both.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros