By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty will sell more on PS4.

The future of every Call of Duty game after and possibly Ghost will see the PS4 verison selling more.

The PS4's larger install base and superior multiplats will contribute heavily to this.

I will not be surprised if PS4's ghost outdoes Xbox One.

PS4 WILL be the future for the majority of CoD players.

Around the Network

Ghosts at least I think will sell better on the Xbone in US, but unlike Halo for example, CoD is not only a US phenomenon, Europe should put the PS4 version ahead overall.
Next installments, it depends. If PS4 goes as strong as it has the potential to, I can see it being the strongest CoD platform in all regions.
Still of course Ghosts and possibly the next Treyarch one will still sell the best on the 360.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

COD Ghosts will probably sell more on PS4 at least at launch. Everything else is pure speculation at this point.

DerNebel said:
COD Ghosts will probably sell more on PS4 at least at launch. Everything else is pure speculation at this point.

Indeed, it is just a confident prediction on my part. I am so excited to see how things are around this time next year.

Wow guys looks like Nostradamus has graced us with his presence.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

You're welcome.

NobleTeam360 said:

Lol wtf? Simple prediction, people make those here all the time. It's not obvious or ridiculous, so I don't get the problem.

Greatness Awaits!

As long as the install base of the PS4 will be more than 1,2x that of the XBOX1, why not. If it isn't - no way

eFKac said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Lol wtf? Simple prediction, people make those here all the time. It's not obvious or ridiculous, so I don't get the problem.

Just a joke calm down there fido. 

NobleTeam360 said:
eFKac said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Just a joke calm down there fido. 

Weak joke there buddy

Greatness Awaits!