By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next gen baby!!!!

Porcupine_I said:
If it doesn't have 1080 players, i'm not interested

1080?    so each fan need to be individually controlled?

Around the Network

It doesn't take a next gen machine to program a little routine where they attempt to high five and walk away. It only takes a little time on your hands, which sports game makers should have since they recycle 90% of the game year after year.

to be fair, this is the only game that have that next-gen felling to me

Click HERE and be happy 

FarleyMcFirefly said:
8th gen started last year :P

Actually it started in 2011 with the 3DS.

CGI-Quality said:

Breaking the joke for a moment, but I was told the PS3 and PS4 wouldn't be that different in the visuals department. Well, NBA 2K1$ may disagree

PS3 vs PS4

Wow.  Durant is a little weird still (although better), but Allen is pretty damn good.  Good stuff, too bad I couldn't give a rat's about BBall games.  My cousins will eat this up though.

Around the Network

Meh. Sports games always look the best because they are the easiest to make. Limited draw distance because you are only doing the court or field. Limited number of NPCs/PCs.
I am sure there will be a jump but its not going to be as big as the jump last gen.
Why not compare the PS2 version as well? That's what most people are talking about when they say the jump wont be that great. I don't recall anyone saying at any point that we wouldn't see a jump in graphics at all.

... Realistic character models with shitty animations.

Hoo boy next gen is gonna be uuuuuggglllyyyyyy

Clip clip clip^

where is the next gen baby?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The game looks amazing. I still can't tell if the bottom gif is gameplay or real life *_*