By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Nintendo planning to release 7 N64 games as Wii U reUmaginations, Mario 64 first

Chandler said:
Mine:

Super Mario 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Majora's Mask
Paper Mario
Banjo Kazooie
Eternal Darkness
Blast Corps

Perfect!!!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

fakey fake fake

Suke said:
Nintendo send your ninjas to Microsoft and get Banjo Kazooie back as a IP. I MISS MY BANJO :(

You and me both :(

Have you played Grunty's Revenge for GBA? It's a lot of fun.

mario 64
snowboard kids
goldeneye 007
zelda majoras mask
f-zero
super smash bros
diddy kong racing

golden eye multiplayer wasnt too bad

Around the Network

LOL If this is true their new slogan should be "Wii have run out of ideas".

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Suke said:
Nintendo send your ninjas to Microsoft and get Banjo Kazooie back as a IP. I MISS MY BANJO :(

You and me both :(

Have you played Grunty's Revenge for GBA? It's a lot of fun.

No, never knew their were a Banjo game on the GBA

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Just make Majora's Mask HD and take all I have

Ahh! I don't want Nintendo to do nothing but remake old games. I don't mind them doing the remaking, but I want to see them consciously try to update or improve them beyond the graphics.

In an ideal world, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark would get remade. Unfortunately those are Rare properties and Microsoft will probably not hock them to Nintendo for cheap. In there absence, Majora's Mask is the only game which really comes to mind.

I've said it before, but this bears repeating: DON'T make a Majora's Mask remake which is faithful to the original. The Ocarina crowd would probably go nuts if you changed so much as a line, but that's probably not true with Majora's Mask.

The way I'd go about it is to keep the basic storyline, but to make Kafei Link's permanent partner throughout the game and add back in several of the classic Zelda items like the boomerang, the slingshot, Din's Fire, etc. because now you have to distribute items across two players. You can play with an AI in battle and swap back and forth between characters out of battle to solve puzzles, but it's basically designed for two-player co-op.

Oh, and if you want to swap items with your partner you have to do it in slightly slowed down time by using the gamepad to throw items or catch them.

But wait: we can change more! Every time you save you see a montage of all the failures and game over screens you've faced in your playthrough with skull kid laughing at you, time flows a little faster when you get out, and your bullet time for swapping items decreases. After about four or five saves, you have less time to swap items on day two and three than on the first day. And then the kicker: after saving all the giants the time expands from three days to seven. If you want to save Termina and everyone in it, you have to complete every NPC sidequest and defeat all the bosses again in one seven day cycle, otherwise the credits will show dead or unhappy survivors.

That's still recognizably a similar game, but it's not the same game by a long shot.

Well Castlevania 64 is obviously one of them

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers