By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

If anything based on the quality of other games we have seen. This is more a knock on infinity ward than it is on Microsoft. Ryse shows xbox one is a powerful system and you will never realize there's a small resolution drop. If Ghost is truly only 720p then IW has to be the worse developers at optimizing games.

Around the Network

ethomaz said:

Yup, I'm getting the x1 version what ever it is lol, I don't play cod to see pretty graphics. 

Shame on who ever does.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
ethomaz said:

Yup, I'm getting the x1 version what ever it is lol, I don't play cod to see pretty graphics. 

Shame on who ever does.

What if there was a better version on a cheaper console?  Would you still have the same view?

The PS5 Exists. 

kowenicki said:
Meh. Cant be bothered even thinking about this except to say.... Ryse is the best looking next gen game I have seen so far. 900p if I am not mistaken.

Gotta laugh at how seriously that nobody on Gaf takes himself.

Fun task for someone, go and try to start a rumour on GAF quoting VGC as your source....

I wish people would just stop this "x is the best looking game"-stuff. At the end of the day it's all subjective, none of us have the means to objectively compare the games and say which is technically "the best" and even if we could, so what? A game can be stunningly beautiful without doing anything exceptionally impressive on a technical level.

Around the Network
Too_Talls said:
ethomaz said:

Shame on who ever does.

Maybe I wouldnt mind the quick scoping A holes if the graphics were prettier...;)

GribbleGrunger said:
Too_Talls said:
ethomaz said:

Shame on who ever does.

What if there was a better version on a cheaper console?  Would you still have the same view?

Define better, a higher res that i'd have to change my gaming arangment to notice and still not really notice a difference?

I tried playing cod on a ps3 controller and it jsut didn't work out, for fps I'm stuck with xbox.

Also I have gold for the next 2 years paid for..... don't plan on getting playstation plus.

Xbox live has been a better experience playing cod (aside from the controllers talking about the expereince) with plans to get better. They promise dedicated serevers across the board but from experience I have no reason to believe it'l be any more fun on PSN

Looking at the pre orders xbox one will have the 2nd biggest ghosst comunity next to the 360. (unless retards lets this rumor bother them into canceling or something)

I have close relationships with my cod online partners and most are sticking with MS

TITAN FALL

Yeah.....basically it's not a hard choice for me and a little lower res isn't enough to change my mind. I'm not getting a bone just to play ghost, if the rumors are true things will improve over time.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:
Meh. Cant be bothered even thinking about this except to say.... Ryse is the best looking next gen game I have seen so far. 900p if I am not mistaken.

Gotta laugh at how seriously that nobody on Gaf takes himself.

Fun task for someone, go and try to start a rumour on GAF quoting VGC as your source....

I wish people would just stop this "x is the best looking game"-stuff. At the end of the day it's all subjective, none of us have the means to objectively compare the games and say which is technically "the best" and even if we could, so what? A game can be stunningly beautiful without doing anything exceptionally impressive on a technical level.

Well, he have the right to post his opinion, and his opinion is Ryse is the best game he have seen so far..., nothing wrong in my opinion....

And my opinion is that the last trailer of Ryse was amazing indeed, but it was mostly cutscenes..., no much gameplay.

And on topic..., I've following everything in GAF and i've have one of the funniest moments in the internet forums ever. The reaction of people is priceless...XDD. And after so many affirmations about the resolutions, it seems that the xbox one version will be 720p indeed. Considering how awful cod ghost looked in that video of ps4..., i don't understand how X1 can't process 1080p....And if this become true, i'm sure this will matter for a lot of people....

Sal.Paradise said:

Correction: MS-related rumour from CBOAT on gaf.

I bolded the only part that matters, so it's a good thing Febreze doesn't get rid of salt because we still need it.

ethomaz said:

He's right, consumers won't care. The PS3 versions of CoD sold almost 60,000,000 copies this gen.