By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Charts, October 19th

INFAMOUS!!

Happy for it and Destiny. Killzone should be the best selling PS4 exclusive by far. I wonder if it can be the best selling next-gen exclusive as well.



Around the Network
tbone51 said:


Its nintendo,they dont get pre orders but they have the best legs *looks at LM2

They usually get enough to at least show up on the Pre-Order Chartz, though.



NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:


Its nintendo,they dont get pre orders but they have the best legs *looks at LM2

They usually get enough to at least show up on the Pre-Order Chartz, though.

What are you looking for? Mario should be here soon enough, I think. It won't get that many pre-orders but I can see it getting above 150k, maybe 200k. 



tbone51 said:

Its nintendo,they dont get pre orders but they have the best legs *looks at LM2

At five weeks out it had three times more preorders than any Nintendo game at the moment.



pezus said:

What are you looking for? Mario should be here soon enough, I think. It won't get that many pre-orders but I can see it getting above 150k, maybe 200k. 

Mario. And the other few games that are releasing soon. However, they could just be not available for Pre-Order yet...

...Didn't think of that one...



Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:

What are you looking for? Mario should be here soon enough, I think. It won't get that many pre-orders but I can see it getting above 150k, maybe 200k. 

Mario. And the other few games that are releasing soon. However, they could just be not available for Pre-Order yet...

...Didn't think of that one...

Which games? O.O

Next year's games?



so whats better sony having one big(huge) exclusive or ms having 3 selling ok and about the same?



where are the box arts for infamous s.s, knack and other games in this chart?)



tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
One Nintendo game in the Top 40 makes NintendoPie a sad Nintendo Fan. At least that one Nintendo game is cooking up to be a very good game.


Its nintendo,they dont get pre orders but they have the best legs *looks at LM2

thats a load of crap not because the legs part but the preorder part. LM2 had plenty preorders, plenty hell it was in the top ten for a long while



oniyide said:
tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
One Nintendo game in the Top 40 makes NintendoPie a sad Nintendo Fan. At least that one Nintendo game is cooking up to be a very good game.


Its nintendo,they dont get pre orders but they have the best legs *looks at LM2

thats a load of crap not because the legs part but the preorder part. LM2 had plenty preorders, plenty hell it was in the top ten for a long while

yea just checked o.O my bad my bad.... Well i guess you can say Pokemon XY? (400k pre order vs 1.3mil First Day)

Im sure there are others as well just dont want to research them all