>450K 3 2.59%

>600K 4 3.45%

>750K 1 0.86%

>900K 1 0.86%

>1M (Though impossible ^_^) 11 9.48%

Total:116
GdaTyler said:
Munkeh111 said:
Is the Vita TV going to be tracked as Vita sales here (or on the Japanese tracking sites)

I was about going to ask that question. I really don't know, but it's essentially the same hardware.

they didn't with the 2000 but 3ds and LL is separate. Im sure they wont include both together, if they do it be weird right lol! 3ds+LL seperate but not the PSV TV+PSV?

Around the Network

I put 200k

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

GdaTyler said:
pokoko said:
Those numbers on your poll, most of them are completely out of question. There really was no point in going that high.

My official answer is that I have no idea how popular this kind of thing will be in Japan. I don't know if they have any interest in the TV functions. I suspect that, even if it becomes somewhat popular, it will be something that depends on positive word of mouth and thus will start slowly. Total and complete guess but I'm going to say 40k.

40K is insanity. If Vita 2000 can make PS Vita sell over 60K, with it being more than twice as expensive, why won't Vita TV do better? Vita TV is less than 10000 yen, and it comes out alongside God Eater 2. If that thing doesn't give Vita a massive sales boost I will shove a cactus up my own ass. XD

Just to be clear, you said, "predict how many will buy that new model," so I'm assuming you're talking about ONLY that new model.  

Lol at people unironically voting 100k or over, I can tell you right now it's not even close, there's literally zero chance it'll even sell more than the Vita 2000.

40K, and half of that will be because of GE2.

DietSoap said:
Lol at people unironically voting 100k or over, I can tell you right now it's not even close, there's literally zero chance it'll even sell more than the Vita 2000.

40k is a major fail o.O $100 with 2 SKU's and GE2 biggest vita release in 2013!!!  Thats insane

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
DietSoap said:

40k is a major fail o.O $100 with 2 SKU's and GE2 biggest vita release in 2013!!!  Thats insane

Well, that's the Vita for you. :P Japs don't give a fuck about non-handheld gaming, and the fact that it's a Vita non-handheld will make it even less attractive.

GE2 is the Vita's biggest game of the year, yes, and I expect it will sell quite well, but even then, you'd really be looking at 18k for the Vita itself absolute max assuming there were no additional SKUs being introduced like there is now with the Vita TV.

300k all up.

I'll say 180k of that will be VitaTV

Purple said:
300k all up.

I'll say 180k of that will be VitaTV

Woahhh! So Vita will get 120k that weeks o.O  Toooo High 

Just less than 100k is my guess for FW. Can see it having great legs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'll be an optimist and go 300k.