By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So I lost my bet with Naznatips

Nah, just change your avatar for a week, let Naz to pick up the new one...

Edit: OMG he performed a "BanKenobi"!!!

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

OMG, he Benkenobi'd... The forums are going to run wild without Stof

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Whoa, what happened to stof?
what bet did he lose?

I don't think he realizes that banning himself causes his post that explains the bet to be blanked out

Anyways, for those that missed it. Naznatips claimed that RE:UC would not sell 1m by February. Stof thought otherwise. Naz said he wouldn't bet on it, because it was to close.

Because Stof lost the un-official bet that Naznatips knows nothing about, Stof went on and BenKenobi'd, since all the cool kids now do ban bets.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

^ RE: UC sales

Around the Network

Hit the quote button on his posts Pichu.

He bet RE:UC wouild hit a million by now but it's only at 870k. Amazing sales considering Capcom's expectations but a ban nonetheless.

oh so thats what happened,
I wanted to see what was going on, but I was too late, Vgchartz wont be the same without you stof

I'm willing to bet a ban that it will sell 1 million this fiscal year (march 31). Anyone want to take it?

He just want to increase his profile count .. LOL

I thought Mods were against those bets.... Oh well We will miss Stof a Lot, I hope ioi unbanned him

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Well, it appears I should have taken the bet, but I was also right that it was close. It's clearly over 1 million shipped by now, and there is no chance now that it won't break 1 million sold. So, despite you banning yourself Stof, I salute you on your insight into this game's success. See you in a day.