By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN BeNeLux: "x360 is the most popular console of 2013"

Tagged games:

Xbox 360 has always been the most popular system. People are buying PS3 as a second system only now because everybody already has Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Vasto said:

Xbox 360 has always been the most popular system. People are buying PS3 as a second system only now because everybody already has Xbox 360.

Im not saying i disagree, but theres no information to prove this. PS3 has more lifetime sale.p

Vasto said:

agreed!

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Popular like that "popular girl" in school that screws everybody?

XxGame4lifexX said:
Blood_Tears said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
I do agree!
Most popular console of 2013.

You must be smoking the same stuff as this "journalist".

2013 Sales thus far.

PS3 - 6,289,682

X360 - 3,749,298

so sales means its the best product out there? 

with that logic justin bieber is the best singer of all time!

The article stated that X360 was more popular because of sales figures, you agree with the op which already inferred your "logic". Then when your proven wrong, you say sales don't matter. So which is it?  pick one and stop the 180.  

Around the Network

Yes agreed, PS3 is the secondary console because everyone already owns a X360 even though PS3 has more sales globally or does 78.6 > 80.1 ?? Yay for internet math skills!

Blood_Tears said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
Blood_Tears said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
I do agree!

2013 Sales thus far.

PS3 - 6,289,682

X360 - 3,749,298

The article stated that X360 was more popular because of sales figures, you agree with the op which already inferred your "logic". Then when your proven wrong, you say sales don't matter. So which is it?  pick one and stop the 180.  

Love that tasty irony...

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

XxGame4lifexX said:
Blood_Tears said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
I do agree!

2013 Sales thus far.

PS3 - 6,289,682

X360 - 3,749,298

you must have a really short attention span or are trying to bait people. your first comment (as well as the thread its self) is about POPULARITY not quality. and more sales = more popularity. your justin bieber  example porves it as well. he might be utter shit, but he is extremely popular. 

Vasto said:

Did everyone have a X360 since 2009?   Cause since then PS3 has outsold X360 every single year and counting, nice try though.

Hah! That article was written by my ex. She is constantly high so I'm not surprised.