By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Audiosurf-ing on Steam

Preordered :)
You can use your own music + OB Soundtrack + cheap preordered settled it.
Nice to see Indie games like this ranking n top sellers on Steam.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Around the Network

Argh, it's still not unlocked on Steam.

yeah it required a Steam restart to work...going to play it now!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm loving this...I've played a ton of Brawl songs, a bunch of techno songs...80s music...there's so many songs I want to surf!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This is one of the most addicting games I have seen in a LONG time. Bleed It Out by linkin park gets pretty ridiculous on that.

Around the Network

It's crazy how some songs I thought would be crazy were uphill the whole way, aka slow, yet others got REALLY fast.

But even the uphill tracks are fun enough to play through...I love it when a song is slower and bouncy, then bursts into a red streak downhill.

I forget which techno song it was, but it went nearly straight downhill, red, and did a turn as well, pretty sweet.

Are there full on loop-de-loops in this game? It'd have to be a crazy game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I love how the screen becomes psychedelic when you enter the intense parts of the game. Especially in Mono those things become some of the coolest racing games ever.