By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Audiosurf-ing on Steam

ihira said:
Hey the Donkey Kong underwater theme.
Seems like the timing and notes are kinda off and random in that video?
But for 8.95 + OB soundtrack I'm gonna get this.

Some songs turn out better than others, but either way it's awesome, and it's easily worth the $9.

Around the Network

Yeah, it won't put the notes where you want it every time.

But you gotta give it a break, it'll work with any song you give it...some better than others. And even if they don't go exactly where you want them...they generally make sense and it looks like it feels fun to play, which is probably more important.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Space Pirate video was....awesome.......and amazing.....uhm...it was awemazing!

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:

Did you pre-purchase sqrl?

Looks like a fun game, but looks a little too fast in gameplay for me to be able to get my head around it

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Sqrl said:

Did you pre-purchase sqrl?

I wanna talk to my friend first but yes I probably will.

I won't play the game that much but I know someone who will and I am totally willing to get it for myself if they will play also...etc...

So most likely I will tomorrow or wednesday. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Audiosurf must be selling buttloads of pre-orders, it's currently the top selling game on Steam :O

I think Steamworks is going to be a huge success if they market the new games right and offer bonuses like 10% off for prepurchasing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/11638/Audiosurf

There's a demo preview.

I played Mute City from the Brawl soundtrack...great fun haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Okay yeah the preview was awesome. This game rocks.