By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
KHlover said:
Dand said:
KHlover said:
TM25 said:
KHlover said:
_crazy_man_ said:
KHlover said:

My friend safari is Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

FC 0516 7471 3292

Added you :D

With this safari pokemon you will really be over requested as a friend on everybody 3DS.

Add me, my FC is Dand - 2148-8580-8204.

@Tbone -  Hey tbone add me on the first page, i will start to add people now, i had decided to wait to finish the game but i am seeing that if i do that everybody will have their friend lists full before that.

I am curious to see what are my pokemon.

Added :D

Mind adding me too? I'd love to get that frogadier.

FC is 0216-0886-0530

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Incredipissed said:
MANUELF said:
Incredipissed said:

Give me a minute I'm on X atm (it's on my Y) and my IGN is Ryushikai

Ok, tell me when you are ready, I also only have three free spaces on my list thanks to deleting people who didnt add me back so come fast or I´ll be all out

I'm ready. It's also hasty if you cared for the nature.

Thanks, hope you also enjoy the pokemon I gave you

No problem and I already have one but no worries I have most of the pokemon I want already minus some DW abilities.

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever

Finally beat the elite 4. Now you can all check what my third poke is .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

i'll check now, lets have our battle! i only have one pokemon thats competitive (iv+ev trained) so its still fair

tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

i'll check now, lets have our battle! i only have one pokemon thats competitive (iv+ev trained) so its still fair

Sure, let me just get my Delphox since I went to get back the Fletching I let to some NPC on Anistar three days ago (got a Comet Shard for the trouble). I'll signal you once I have my full team

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I was waiting until I finished the game, but my friends list on my new 3DS is extremely bare.

1950-8250-0379 Tate
Not sure what type I am, but I'm on pokemon Y, Hit me up if you want to trade or something, I've got like.... a box full of pokemon, I've started breeding early, and I've got tons of extra beldums, scythers, charmanders, and Kalos starters.

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:

Hey tbone, could you look what are my safari pokemon? Thanks.

Can't we upload our battle videos to the Global link? I have a video of a Murkrow beating a Mega Aggron.

Spider Web is a new entry hazard? If so O.o

Defog takes entry hazard away? Anybody kno if these are true *.*

tbone51 said:
Spider Web is a new entry hazard? If so O.o

Defog takes entry hazard away? Anybody kno if these are true *.*

Its called Sticky Web, lowers a pokemon's speed by 1 stage when they switch in (doesn't effect flying and levitate pokemon).

Very few pokes can learn Sticky Web, the best one I know that can so far is Galvantula.

Defog does remove all entry hazards on both teams, so good only if you plan to run no hazards yourself.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)