By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
_crazy_man_ said:
TM25 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Trying to get a female eevee while the 2 parents don't like each other very much....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah they should remove that.  If it's a bold nature you need I have one that's female. 

Nah need calm, but got one after 22 eggs.

Trying to get the best out of Cute Charm, since lots of peeps prefer male pokes.

Nice! Trying to get a ditto with a speed IV meant I ran out of patience and used the male.    I'll use a stock eevee once poke bank goes live.

@KHlover thanks again got the frogadier.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
TM25 said:
KHlover said:
_crazy_man_ said:
KHlover said:

My friend safari is Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

FC 0516 7471 3292

Added you :D

With this safari pokemon you will really be over requested as a friend on everybody 3DS.

Add me, my FC is Dand - 2148-8580-8204.

@Tbone -  Hey tbone add me on the first page, i will start to add people now, i had decided to wait to finish the game but i am seeing that if i do that everybody will have their friend lists full before that.

I am curious to see what are my pokemon.

Dand said:
KHlover said:
TM25 said:
KHlover said:
_crazy_man_ said:
KHlover said:

My friend safari is Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

FC 0516 7471 3292

Added you :D

With this safari pokemon you will really be over requested as a friend on everybody 3DS.

@Tbone -  Hey tbone add me on the first page, i will start to add people now, i had decided to wait to finish the game but i am seeing that if i do that everybody will have their friend lists full before that.

Added :D

TM25 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
TM25 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Trying to get a female eevee while the 2 parents don't like each other very much....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah they should remove that.  If it's a bold nature you need I have one that's female. 

Trying to get the best out of Cute Charm, since lots of peeps prefer male pokes.

Nice! Trying to get a ditto with a speed IV meant I ran out of patience and used the male.    I'll use a stock eevee once poke bank goes live.

Yeah I'm not fucking with IV's until I can transfer my perfect ditto from Black, just not wanting to deal with it.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

KHlover said:
Dand said:

Just to know. Are you Timor?

Around the Network

Add me too :)

@KHlover

5429 7711 9375

i have eevee, but omg! frogadier!!! Thanks Mang!

osed125 said:
tbone51 said:
osed125 said:

Well I'm only like 6 hours in, but sure why not. FC: 4484-8477-4807

make sure to add everybody! i'll check your pokemon out! How are you enjoying the game so far? 

So far is as good as Black and White, which is a plus. Currently doing the second gym. 

Hey osed, add me too my FC is Dand - 2148-8580-8204

I am still a little far to finish the game too, to get the 5th badge yet.

I need OSD correct FC, can anybody post it? Also who is Roy? I gave him an extra Froakie!(i had only one extra right now)

_crazy_man_ said:
TM25 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Yeah I'm not fucking with IV's until I can transfer my perfect ditto from Black, just not wanting to deal with it.

Makes my two iv dittos seem crap in comparison.  Destiny knot is your best friend this gen.

Looking forward to seeing Milotic and Arceus 3d sprite myself.  They did a really good job.

Dand said:
KHlover said:
Dand said:

Just to know. Are you Timor?

yup