By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

I found my type, is ICE.
Snover, Sneasel and Piloswine.

Around the Network

Hi, first time posting on this site but I figured I need some way to get safari pokemon and surely having more people to access cant hurt.

Friend code is 2809-7358-9658

Blob said:
Hi, first time posting on this site but I figured I need some way to get safari pokemon and surely having more people to access cant hurt.

Welcome, you have to add everybody in the op! Add me so i can put you iin the frontpage as well

I know it's asking a lot, but it might be helpful if we had the names of some of the Pokemon characters in the OP. Can be confusing for those of us who used different names. Mine is Tossy (girl in PINK!) if that helps

Very few Older pokemon add a 10 To one of their stats! Game Changer maybe? List is here http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedstats.shtml

Most noticeable (might defenitly help imo) are ...

Raichu ⇒60 90 55 90 80 110(used to be 100) Now its not tied with several 100 speed pokemon good right!?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Very few Older pokemon add a 10 To one of their stats! Game Changer maybe? List is here http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedstats.shtml

Most noticeable (might defenitly help imo) are ...

Raichu ⇒60 90 55 90 80 110(used to be 100) Now its not tied with several 100 speed pokemon good right!?

110 is a very nice sweet spot, especially now that it can't be paralysed.  Wish they would add something to lapras, and give the eeveelutions an extra 10 to 15 points in their worst stat.  Espeon and to a lesser extent vaporeon and sylveon could do with the extra defense.  But I'm biased for eeveelutions.

My friend safari is Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

FC 0516 7471 3292

Also:

Shiny Mega Charizard Y. Eat your hearts out :P

tbone51 said:
Blob said:

Welcome, you have to add everybody in the op! Add me so i can put you iin the frontpage as well

Fair enough will get right onto that.

Shame we dont have anyone with Ditto in their safari that i can see. Using the perfect IVs to breed would be incredibly useful

Yes finally DW Frogadier!!!!

Be sure to have him add us all.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

My friend code's 4725-8058-8991