By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles Discontinued?

It is not discontinued... that is unless Capcom hates money... Every copy they sell of this game is pure profit for Capcom.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

It'd be pretty weird if they discontinued it, seeing how well it's selling. I'd chalk it up to an amazon error.......however, if is starts popping up on other sites, then I'd better get a copy quick.

My guess is that it's just being replaced with a currently unannounced "Players Choice" version. The sales justify it.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

I hear alot of people say that this game is selling well. My son has it and he and I both love it. What are it's numbers out of curiosity. I am curious because I want more RE on the Wii ASAP................does that rhyme?

bulletstopper said:
I hear alot of people say that this game is selling well. My son has it and he and I both love it. What are it's numbers out of curiosity. I am curious because I want more RE on the Wii ASAP................does that rhyme?

the number sold here is 870k, capcom announced in their profit statement that they shipped 950k worldwide

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Well, I haven't seen the game in any of the 5-8 stores I frequently visit... It might be discontinued. Why? I gave no idea, seems a really stupid thing to do to me...

its probably an amazon mistake

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

izaaz101 said:
It'd be pretty weird if they discontinued it, seeing how well it's selling. I'd chalk it up to an amazon error.......however, if is starts popping up on other sites, then I'd better get a copy quick.

Um, wouldn't today be a good day to get a copy and save $20? I almost bought LC Tombraider Anniversary yesterday since it was only $20, but won't pay $40 for it today.....

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I have a lot of credit at ebgames right now, but too big a backlog of games. If they were going to be discontinued, I'd just snag a copy then, with my credit. I don't really wanna spend any cash right now.

If this is true, which I doubt, Capcom are idiots. http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Resident+Evil+4%3A+Wii+Edition+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Resident+Evil+4+-+PS2&reg3=All&game3=Resident+Evil+4+-+GC&weeks=80

It is tracking above the best selling RE last gen. It is also on the leg machine! I guess that if they keep it going, it should get 1.5M minimum, with a shot at over 2M.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS