By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Rumour* PS4 launch title Driveclub delayed until 2014

lol

Around the Network

OT: i hope not, Driveclub looks so good! have you seen the dynamic lighting :P

That makes what 3 now?

Sony, Nintendo and Ubisoft. Anyone else have delays?

dsgrue3 said:
Anonymous source, lol sure.

No one is getting PS4 for Drive Club folks.

My friend is considering switching his preorder over to the X1. He likes racers so this will have an effect on people like him.

Let's be honest this is not gonna be a huge blow to Sony or PS4 sales. Unless you only wanted to play driveclub then it's not a big deal. And the only place this will blow out of proportion is video game forums. Shit happens and people get over it. This will be forgotten once ps4 releases. Also even though they will only have 2 retail exclusive game and plenty of indie, f2p, and 3rd party title, this can allow them to market it a lot and have a decent exclusive to help out with any drought they may have next year.

If famousmortimer is right then they are suppose to put a new free game in it's spot. Could be knack or they could get some 3rd party game.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
dsgrue3 said:
Anonymous source, lol sure.

No one is getting PS4 for Drive Club folks.

My friend is considering switching his preorder over to the X1. He likes racers so this will have an effect on people like him.

Nice

nnodley said:
Let's be honest this is not gonna be a huge blow to Sony or PS4 sales. Unless you only wanted to play driveclub then it's not a big deal. And the only place this will blow out of proportion is video game forums. Shit happens and people get over it. This will be forgotten once ps4 releases. Also even though they will only have 2 retail exclusive game and plenty of indie, f2p, and 3rd party title, this can allow them to market it a lot and have a decent exclusive to help out with any drought they may have next year.

If famousmortimer is right then they are suppose to put a new free game in it's spot. Could be knack or they could get some 3rd party game.

Lol, you're kidding right? If this was Forza 5, there would be 10 threads already..... This is nothing.

We should be taking bets on what game comes next!!

I bloody hope not, Drive Club was one of the PS4 launch titles I wanted! It looked to hit that sweetspot between sim and arcade that few games have nailed since MSR/PGR *RIP Bizarre Creations* :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

The PS4 already has a weak launch line up in my opinion, and Sony want to delay games although they have almost no games without the delays, really? Why should anyone buy a PS4 than at launch only for Killzone? And Killzone  was never a really interesting brand. The PS4 has the worst launch line up ever no games in my opinion, even the Wii U had a few really nice games at launch and the Xbox One will have a great launch line up.

Was telling somebody else this but it isnt going to hurt them much.

PS4 is really selling off of hype and PR. Not so much for the games atm. The holiday will be great for Sony regardless. After the holiday when they dont have much releasing is when i expect a significant decrease in sales.

So really this may help with it releasing in 2014 when they pretty much have no retail games announced other than InFamous