By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Slow-motion boobs

KylieDog said:
Too big, lost their firmness and behave like bags of fat.

WOULD NOT BANG.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
DevilRising said:
KylieDog said:
Too big, lost their firmness and behave like bags of fat.

You sir, are insane...........

Now now, we are all different and his preference is as relevant as anyone else's. I happen to prefer big ol' naturals with a slight sag and a monster nipple over a smaller firmer tit or god forbid big round fake titts.

The titts in the OP are glorious :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I've seen better.

DoA physics have nothing on this!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I wonder how many times she had to go

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Hypnotizing, and i don't even prefer that size.

NiKKoM said:
Dissappointed.. clicked on the thread expecting gifs... then had to raise my hand again from under my desk to press the play button...

Lmao....

I'll come here everyday :)