By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Flower, flOw, Sound Shapes, Escape Plan Coming to PS4 (Cross-buy = free for most of us)

Tagged games:

Cross-buy is the main part, woo!

Unfortunately, I think I bought flOw on an account that is no longer used, so I might have to pay for it again... But good on Sony for beefing up my launch titles for free!

Now I'll be getting Resogun, Escape Plan and flOwer for free! (ish...)

Around the Network

Awesome news!

kitler53 said:

geez ethomaz, you forgot the best bit..

"Finally, these are all Cross-Buy games, meaning if you buy it once, you’ll be able to download it for free on any available system. Oh, and one more thing: if you have purchased these games previously on PlayStation Store, they will be available to you when they release on PS4 or PS Vita at no additional charge."

Wait I already have all these games except Escape Plan... so I can play the new PS4 version?

AMAZING!!! Love u Sony!!!

Hot damn! More games to load on my ps4, as I already own all of them!

So I already have three PS4 games before the launch yammi.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

"Finally, these are all Cross-Buy games, meaning if you buy it once, you’ll be able to download it for free on any available system. Oh, and one more thing: if you have purchased these games previously on PlayStation Store, they will be available to you when they release on PS4 or PS Vita at no additional charge."

AWESOME!!!  So we won't have to rebuy downloaded games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Cross buy! Now that is music to my ears.

Awesome, I just gained (4) PS4 games.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

daredevil.shark said:
kitler53 said:

All hail Sony.

i'm not totally sure but you sound sarcastic to me..

...if you are being sarcastic,. why the hell would you mock a cross-buy feature that means you don't have to repurchase games just because it appears on a new platform?!?    that is quite honestly an amazing feature.  it's like backwards compatibility in sorts. 

The next big feature Sony will give to us.

You can play Gaikai PS3 game on PS4 if you have the disc on the tray... so every retail PS3 game you bought can be played on PS4 for free if you have the retail disc

I can dream? Make this happen Sony.