By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The under appreciated users of VGChartz

think-man said:
Oh kool I didn't make the list, I must be appreciated or unknown ^^

i think your noticed enough. 

Around the Network

I am so unappreciated that I don't make it to the unappreciated list. /jk/

Seriously though, I'd add Xxain to the list.

Awesome the fact that I am not on this list makes me an awesome user. Take that unknown users!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

What about Attaboy?

He often makes me laugh and seems generally calm and funny with that awesome avatar. Even with that rumor about the two of us spending 'sleepy time' together. And I can't be his friend cause he set it to private or blocked me or something.

And walsufnir? Seems always rather level headed and curious. Plus, can explain some things to people in a way they seem to learn about stuff. Although, I think he is heading towards a grave mistake. (But he might be rich, so why bother.)

Others too, but some have been posted already.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

morenoingrato said:

i hope you understand that i couldnt add everybody, because well, i couldnt remember everybody lol. i am mostly in the sony forums. from what i remember is that you post most in the Nintendo forums, so i dont a lot of your posts. so really dont take it personal that i didnt add you, its just simply i can remember everybody who deserves to be on the list. i do say however you are under appreciated. same goes for anfrebious. 

edit : coming to think about it, i do think you are quite popular within the nintendo fanbase, arent you?

Around the Network

Attaboy, Anfebious, Wright, Green_Sky, NobleTeam360, MDMAlliance, BasilZero, and Augen are all posters that I'm glad are on VGC. Those are just a few, though, the ones who have come up in this thread or off the top of my head. There are lots of others who contribute in a very positive way.

bananaking21 said:
morenoingrato said:

i hope you understand that i couldnt add everybody, because well, i couldnt remember everybody lol. i am mostly in the sony forums. from what i remember is that you post most in the Nintendo forums, so i dont a lot of your posts. so really dont take it personal that i didnt add you, its just simply i can remember everybody who deserves to be on the list. i do say however you are under appreciated. same goes for anfrebious. 

edit : coming to think about it, i do think you are quite popular within the nintendo fanbase, arent you?

Haha don't worry it was a joke.

PDF said:
think-man said:
Oh kool I didn't make the list, I must be appreciated or unknown ^^

I appreciate you.

Mainly because you temporarily quoted me in your sig.

aha ^^ I had it for like a year:P

I don't make this list AND I don't win Most Popular. Then to top it off another gets a nod because he is a dad who is also a gamer. So am I!

Man, this sucks...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

I don't make this list AND I don't win Most Popular. Then to top it off another gets a nod because he is a dad who is also a gamer. So am I!

Man, this sucks...

lol you clearly dont get the point of the thread. this thread is for those users who just want to be IN the most popular contest, not for those who aim to WIN it! 

your very well known here, thats why you arent on the list

also, you blow as a member! no bans what so ever?!! and you call yourself a vgchartzer!!