By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ONE REASON to get a VITA

Gehirnkrampf said:
the vita already is cheaper than the 3ds xl. amazon.de:
3ds xl without game = 188€
vita + 8 GB card + killzone = 169€

and you people in here ask for a pricecut?

LOL!

people probably think it is not worth it?

Around the Network
m0ney said:
Ability to haxxor it.

same reason why psp became a success in the "rest of the world section"

Gehirnkrampf said:

LOL!

Don't care how much it is compared to 3DS, neither have more than a handful of games I want to play (Vita currently has none) so I wouldn't pay more than £100 for Vita, even though it's a stunning piece of kit.

Seece said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

LOL!

Don't care how much it is compared to 3DS, neither have more than a handful of games I want to play (Vita currently has none) so I wouldn't pay more than £100 for Vita, even though it's a stunning piece of kit.

what if you will get a clone of ryan goslin on every vita you get?

Seece said:

Brutal honesty ..... pokemon.

And a £120 price drop ...

£129 for 3G model? http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/psvita/PSPHWV2-ps-vita-wifi-3g-model

Then £25 for an 8gb Memory card with Little Big Planet, Wipeout, Motorstorm RC etc.

I really think some people still seem to think the system is £200+ £30 for a memory card and the games on top.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
Seece said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

LOL!

I'd spend my life savings!

If they had better build quality with their OLED screen I would buy one. I returned one, the walking dead bundle, because there was an annoying jagged line and other artifacts that could be seen on it in low light whenever the screen was mostly or all black.

It's apparently a common issue with the system but it's a deal breaker for me since I would also be using it to watch movies/shows in the dark and the black lines / artifacts would annoy me.

There were several reasons why I didn't purchase a Vita sooner, and the reasons are its lack of games, and expensive memory card. Price isn't much an issue as that can be viewed in different ways, but I see it as fairly reasonable for the specifications of its hardware; it is subjective, I suppose.

I just recently bought mine - two bundles, both Walking Dead for my gf and I. I'm enjoying it so far being Hot Shots Golf is the game I'm mainly playing right now.

@aiko
Get a Vita! Be a rebel, you Nintendo gamer!

PSwii60 said:
There were several reasons why I didn't purchase a Vita sooner, and the reasons are its lack of games, and expensive memory card. Price isn't much an issue as that can be viewed in different ways, but I see it as fairly reasonable for the specifications of its hardware; it is subjective, I suppose.

I just recently bought mine - two bundles, both Walking Dead for my gf and I. I'm enjoying it so far being Hot Shots Golf is the game I'm mainly playing right now.

@aiko
Get a Vita! Be a rebel, you Nintendo gamer!

stfu im planning to buy a ps4... shhhhhhhhhhh

Seece said:
aikohualda said:
Seece said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

LOL!

I'd spend my life savings!

put michael fassbender and i will sell my sould to the devil