By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now a Vita owner!

Congrats and welcome! I suggest Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Killzone: Mercenaries, and The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky (PSP game found on the PSN only, but its so amazing that you HAVE to play it if you love rpgs)

Around the Network

Good purchase

Now go for Persona and Rayman Legends, Virtue´s Last Reward, Gravity Rush. Great games

PSwii60 said:

I just recently bought two Vita bundles, (unfortunately) both The Walking Dead bundles for my girlfriend and I. I have to admit I like the UI; right now, however, it's running the system update...

Games purchased:
-Hotshot Golf!
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Soul Sacrifice
-LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
-Mortal Kombat

Games will purchase next:
-Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Wish list:
-FFX
-FFX-2
-God Eater
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
-Monster Hunter: Frontier G

Now count me in as part of the Vita family!

Congrats! That's an excellent handheld... Bought mine last year and can't stop playing it... Some of my favorite games I think you should consider...

Gravity Rush - An open world game, was my favorite with the Vita so far! Kat is charismatic she became one of my favorite PlayStation character

Uncharted Golden Abyss - The PS3 experience and it has some amazing puzzles that use the PS Vita is such cool and smart ways...

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time - With cross-buy if buy it for the PS3, Sly Cooper is a 3D platformer and it's really cool, the Vita experience is just as amazing as the PS3 one (I even had some slowdowns on PS3 and no slowdown in the Vita!)

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - another crossbuy gem with the PS3, it's a great fighting game until u get nothing else to do on it... The online multiplayer cross-console is great and will keep you on it for long time!

Muramasa Rebirth - One side scroller action game in Japan, it tells the story about a girl's journey and the story about a  boy's journey, the story has some pearls, like demons draining your energy from your anus!

Killzone Mercenary - if you're into FPS this game is a must buy! If you're not into it will also be! I don't really enjoy FPS games but Killzone feels just too cool! The multiplayer is amazing too bad there's no Demo for it anymore... But consider this one if Uncharted was the PS3 experience this can easily feel like PS4 experience

Assassin's Creed Liberation - This one I've just bought, but didn't have the time to play it yet... But it seems really cool if you're into the PS3 games...

Rayman Origins/Legends - I haven't bought Legends on the Vita yet... But the PS Vita seems like the best place to play sidescrollers to me, they look so beautiful on it's screen, you can even zoom in with the Vita touchscreen which made the experience better then the PS3 one for me! I think Vita's the best platform to play the Rayman games!

Dokuro - It's a really interesting puzzle platformer, get your eyes on it man!

Persona 4 Golden - I don't even have to describe this one, right? :P

LittleBigPlanet Vita - Among the games you have already bought I can see this one, it's amazing and for me it was the best LittleBigPlanet experience you can enjoy! Soul Sacrifice is also amazing!

PSN games like Sound Shapes, Escape Plan and Guacamellee are amazing! Not gonna describe em but check em out

Also on the horizon we have:

YS Tales Of Celceta - this November

Tearaway - I think this is the best portable game coming out, it makes amazing use of the Vita functionalities! I think it has everything to be the Handheld GOTY, and it comes all the way from Media Molecule

Injustice, Freedom Wars, Murasaki Baby (2D sidescroller with great use of vita functions), Soul Sacrifice Delta,  Gravity Rush 2, Phantasy Star Nova, God Of War Collection, Borderlands, ... By 2014, it will be a great year for the Vita

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Kresnik said:
Hope you enjoy your new system, it's a great piece of kit. I'd recommend you some games but you seem to have it covered with LBP & Gravity Rush on your wishlist.

Should you like racing games, WipEout 2048 is the best on the console.

Lies! ;) WipEout is only the 3rd best racing game on Vita :p

Possibly 4th if WRC4 pans out as good as it's currently looking. ;)

Still can't go wrong with it though.

Reading this Thread has reminded me of just how many awesome Vita games there are. By far my favourite handheld system since the GBA and just absolutely criminal how poor it's sales are to date. There seem to be an ever growing army of new Vita owners on here though, so hopefully it'll finally hit that safe point where it can enjoy a solid stream of releases regardless of what goes on with the competition.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

If you like FF then definitly get persona 4 golden. You will like it.

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
tiffac said:
Welcome to the few and the brave. :D

You should definitely try Gravity Rush. When you get the chance :3

Hahah. It's unfortunate that it's getting its behind handed by the 3DS at the moment; it's such a beatiful piece of technology. Lack of games is what prevented me from purchasing it sooner but I bought mine just in case Sony decides to phase this version out.

Also, Gravity Rush is definitely on my list (I don't know why I don't have it in my OP), but my local gamestore did not have it available :(

Well I kind of expected the 3DS to out do the Vita but I was totally caught by surprise on how Sony failed to follow up on the success of the PSP. Bad strategy is just bad I suppose. Those games getting stuck in Japan is just an eye sore. lol!

Oh you should sue your local store for not having Gravity Rush available at retail. The nerve of them XD

congratulations... post on my thread what made you buy a VITA

You should get two copies of Persona 4 Golden one for you and your girlfriend. i swear she will do whatever you ask her in bed.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MikeRox said:

Lies! ;) WipEout is only the 3rd best racing game on Vita :p

Possibly 4th if WRC4 pans out as good as it's currently looking. ;)

I know what your #1 would be, but I'm actually curious what #2 is now.

Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing: Transformed :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.