By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now a Vita owner!

I just recently bought two Vita bundles, (unfortunately) both The Walking Dead bundles for my girlfriend and I. I have to admit I like the UI; right now, however, it's running the system update...

Games purchased:
-Hotshot Golf!
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Soul Sacrifice
-LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
-Mortal Kombat

Games will purchase next:
-Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Wish list:
-FFX
-FFX-2
-God Eater
-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
-Monster Hunter: Frontier G

Now count me in as part of the Vita family!

Around the Network

I have a blast with Lumines electronic symphony, Blazblue extend ( for me the best graphics in the VITA yet), Street Fighter vs Tekken, Gravity Rush ( best original vita game to date), Sly Cooper 4, Rayman Origins and one of the best I ever played Persona 4 Golden

Welcome to the few and the brave. :D

You should definitely try Gravity Rush. When you get the chance :3

keviel said:
I have a blast with Lumines electronic symphony, Blazblue extend ( for me the best graphics in the VITA yet), Street Fighter vs Tekken, Gravity Rush ( best original vita game to date), Sly Cooper 4, Rayman Origins and one of the best I ever played Persona 4 Golden

I considered Lumines because I have Child of Eden on PS3, which is an awesome game; and also thought of Blazblue as well.

I'll definitely get SF vs Tekken, and I was going to buy Gravity Rush but my local gamestore did not have it, unfortunately.

tiffac said:
Welcome to the few and the brave. :D

You should definitely try Gravity Rush. When you get the chance :3

Hahah. It's unfortunate that it's getting its behind handed by the 3DS at the moment; it's such a beatiful piece of technology. Lack of games is what prevented me from purchasing it sooner but I bought mine just in case Sony decides to phase this version out.

Also, Gravity Rush is definitely on my list (I don't know why I don't have it in my OP), but my local gamestore did not have it available :(

Around the Network

I suggest getting PS plus instead of buying Gravity rush, reason being its the same price for a 3 month subscription as the game and you'll get all the extra games the come with PS plus

Muffin31190 said:
I suggest getting PS plus instead of buying Gravity rush, reason being its the same price for a 3 month subscription as the game and you'll get all the extra games the come with PS plus

Already am Plus member :)

..but I love my retail package, what with all the little books & whatnot included! I love the smell of them LOL

It's a great system, better than the 3DS when you talk multiconsole and exclusives combined, but 99.9% of its games are on the PS3, so it's a bit disappointing because of that.

Does The Walking Dead bundle include physical copies or digital? Because the Vita version has The Walking Dead and 400 Days DLC on the cartridge, so it's one multiconsole game that's worth getting over the console version.

PSwii60 said:

Already am Plus member :)

..but I love my retail package, what with all the little books & whatnot included! I love the smell of them LOL

As long as you're just as happy with retail packages with no books, and sometimes no slips of paper, then you'll be fine, because that's usually what's included in the Vita copy.

kupomogli said:
It's a great system, better than the 3DS when you talk multiconsole and exclusives combined, but 99.9% of its games are on the PS3, so it's a bit disappointing because of that.

Does The Walking Dead bundle include physical copies or digital? Because the Vita version has The Walking Dead and 400 Days DLC on the cartridge, so it's one multiconsole game that's worth getting over the console version.

No physical copy, unfortunately; just digital...

Either way, I'm definitely hoping to see more games made specifically & exclusively made for it.

Nice, I love my vita and definitely have a little soft spot for it. Best game I've played so far on it would be Persona Golden. I also thoroughly enjoyed Little Big Planet and found it to be the best in the series thus far. I also quite like Frobisher Says ^^ its free but I brought the DLC its a fun game to play for 10-15 mins every now and then.