By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Walking Dead Season 4 Are You Gonna Tune In?!

Are You Gonna Watch TWD

yes 82 73.21%

nah 24 21.43%

Zombies 6 5.36%

Total:112

i didnt watch tonight's ep, but damn are things going so slow. 4 boring arse episodes so far.

Around the Network
Fifaguy360 said:
i didnt watch tonight's ep, but damn are things going so slow. 4 boring arse episodes so far.

I read spoilers for Sunday's episode. Maybe this Sunday will change your attitude.

RCTjunkie said:
Fifaguy360 said:

I read spoilers for Sunday's episode. Maybe this Sunday will change your attitude.

yeah it was a good one.

WARNING..SPOILERS

I thought the first season was fucking brilliant but when it got to the farm, it nose dived into a soap opera with zombies. I mean, the whole idea that the world has ended and there are millions of human eating undead trying to eat you at every second, but you're worried about whether or not it's Shane or Rick's baby? Give me a damn break lol. Maggie and Glenn acting all emo and falling in love? Rick's wife trying to keep the Shane affair secret? It was basically General Hospital at that point haha.

I like my zombie movies/shows to be about survival, not that garage. If it happened it real life, I assure you, you would not have time for nor care about falling in love, who your GF banged while you were in the hospital or any of that crap. You'd revert to basic human instinct....survive.

Okay. Did not see that one coming. If ever it was okay for a black man to punch a 12 year old white girl in the face and NOBODY in America complain, tonight was that night.

Around the Network

Can't believe that just happened. That was pretty intense.

Yeah, I liked this one; very well done. Apparently I was wrong about Lizzie being the one who actually killed Karen earlier in the season. I thought that Carol was just covering it up, but I guess Carol really did do it.

Regardless, we knew that Lizzie was disturbed and after what she did tonight, yeah, she needed to go. There are no rehabilitation centers in the zombie apocalypse and she clearly couldn't be around other people. Sadly, sometimes you gotta put the rabid dog down... 

I was on Miiverse watching The Walking Dead on TVii and when "it" happened, the whole thing exploded! It was awesome to witness.

Holy shit. Wow. Just wow. Amazing.

Is it a coincidence the show is better when Rick doesn't appear in it?
Also, as an international person, why was it broadcast an hour earlier?

SPOILERS BELOW

What a beautiful episode. I saw so much potential in both of them as children growing up in the apocalypse, but if they're going to kill them, that was the best way to go, especially with the comics. The "look at the flowers" scene was a great reference to "Of Mice and Men"