By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! Drakengard 3 Connects To Nier!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/11/drakengard-3-connects-nier-will-balance-darkness-humor/

Speaking of story, can you talk more about how the story in Drakengard 3 connects to Drakengard 1, Drakengard 2, and Nier?

[Drakengard] 3 is actually a prequel to one. So part three happens first, then part one, then part two. There is relation, between the worlds of Drakengard 3 and Nier, but I can’t talk about that right now.

-----------------

!!!!!!!

Some of the staff who worked on Nier are working on Drakengard 3 (including the director/writer!).

Awesome!

Around the Network

Hmm? I think I heard of that a bit earlier (connection, not staff sharing).
But as someone intending to get both Nier and Drakengard 3, I like what I hear.

Never heard of Drakengard but Nier is in my top 5 games this gen. It's the only game where the story made me stop and think and really care about the story. Dat second playthrough!!!

Looking forward to Drakengard III now though. I read a bunch of the back story for Nier and it's really got me interested in learning more.

Also keep in mind that the retail version is exclusive to the Square Enix store and so you should definitely pre-ordered it there to insure yourself a copy because I believe this game will become very valuable.

Boutros said:
Also keep in mind that the retail version is exclusive to the Square Enix store and so you should definitely pre-ordered it there to insure yourself a copy because I believe this game will become very valuable.

Across all regions? >.<

I'd understand if it was a LE that's exclusive to them, but just any normal retail copy being exclusive to them sucks.

Around the Network

Costumes!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’