By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5: A Hardcore Perspective. "Those triggers... Oh Man those triggers!"

Tagged games:

selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
kowenicki said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

Yeah, that's cool, but...

...but where's Project Gotham Racing 5?

They changed its name. Its called drive club now :) 

hardly...

Maybe you should look into whos staffed on drive club. Youre going to be surprised when drive club out performs froza.  And gt walks all over it like it always does. Difinitve.

GTFOOH

Driveclub will meta 70 at best.

Forza Horizon is the new PGR. It has 70% of the staff from Bizzare that worked on PGR.

Lol. Your bias is showing. Anyway they have part of their staff gts and evos should make for a good games. High 80's at least.

No, Ive read lots of mixed things for Driveclub. Some think its pretty good, others dont really like it. Media Im talking about. Forza 5 is praise all round.

Forza main series sells 4 mill + You think Driveclub will sell more ???? A new IP?

Im not the one showing bias here. Im not the one going into a forza thread saying Driveclub and GT will be allo over Forza in a MS thread.

Yes, I do. It's a launch tittle which always gives it a boost. Motor storm did just shy of 4 million and doesn’t have the appeal of real world cars racing on real world locations. You rely too heavily on paid media, as if their onions somehow hold more weight over others. IF that was the case then one GT game and what xbox fans have been calling a demo wouldn't out sell all of forza entries on the 360. Another thing, if you want people to keep the GT vs Froza out of a thread poster shouldn't throw around hyper bole like “Definitive” as if forza really defined anything. When if it weren’t for GT Forza would never be.

You show bias in every one of your post btw. 

Around the Network

I thought when I felt those triggers that it was the biggest innovation in controllers in easily 20 years. It's almost unfair, Microsoft already has Kinect - and all the new advances it will give the Xbox One. Now with those awesome new haptic feedback triggers, it's almost obscene.

Almost, I say, they are going to make driving games better, scary games more scary, and everything else in between more vivid and more fun.

I really wish we knew who to thank for them.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
I thought when I felt those triggers that it was the biggest innovation in controllers in easily 20 years. It's almost unfair, Microsoft already has Kinect - and all the new advances it will give the Xbox One. Now with those awesome new haptic feedback triggers, it's almost obscene.

Almost, I say, they are going to make driving games better, scary games more scary, and everything else in between more vivid and more fun.

Wii U already did that.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Kyuu said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
kowenicki said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

hardly...

Maybe you should look into whos staffed on drive club. Youre going to be surprised when drive club out performs froza.  And gt walks all over it like it always does. Difinitve.

Hate to say it but Driveclub will probably flop hard compared to Forza both in quality and quantity.

Quality is there for sure. 

Chroniczaaa said:
Zappykins said:

Wii U already did that.

With ZombieU?  Yea, that's pretty cool the picture filter.  I was at an amusement park and they had a 'zombie filter' that would turn you into zombies for the pictures.  It was rather cool.  I was surprized it hasn't become a facebook trend.

The current Kinect does some of this in a few games - well change you, not make you into a zombie, but skeleton yes.  This is just kicking it up a few more notches.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
kowenicki said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

hardly...

GTFOOH

Forza Horizon is the new PGR. It has 70% of the staff from Bizzare that worked on PGR.

Lol. Your bias is showing. Anyway they have part of their staff gts and evos should make for a good games. High 80's at least.

No, Ive read lots of mixed things for Driveclub. Some think its pretty good, others dont really like it. Media Im talking about. Forza 5 is praise all round.

Forza main series sells 4 mill + You think Driveclub will sell more ???? A new IP?

Im not the one showing bias here. Im not the one going into a forza thread saying Driveclub and GT will be allo over Forza in a MS thread.

Yes, I do. It's a launch tittle which always gives it a boost. Motor storm did just shy of 4 million and doesn’t have the appeal of real world cars racing on real world locations. You rely too heavily on paid media, as if their onions somehow hold more weight over others. IF that was the case then one GT game and what xbox fans have been calling a demo wouldn't out sell all of forza entries on the 360. Another thing, if you want people to keep the GT vs Froza out of a thread poster shouldn't throw around hyper bole like “Definitive” as if forza really defined anything. When if it weren’t for GT Forza would never be.

Ill give you one chance to take your Driveclub and GT out of the thread or I'll report you. Just stop. This thread is about Forza 5 and is in the Microsoft section. It has nothing to do with your beloved Playstation games at all.

selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
kowenicki said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

hardly...

GTFOOH

Ill give you one chance to take your Driveclub and GT out of the thread or I'll report you. Just stop. This thread is about Forza 5 and is in the Microsoft section. It has nothing to do with your beloved Playstation games at all.

So you couldn't come up with a rebuttal and this is the best you could do? Besides I didn't bring them in this thread to begin with, other posters did and the op tried to trash it along with yourself. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
selnor1983 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
kowenicki said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wright said:

hardly...

GTFOOH

So you couldn't come up with a rebuttal and this is the best you could do? Besides I didn't bring them in this thread to begin with, other posters did and the op tried to trash it along with yourself. 

Are you serious? Seriously?

Fine your reported.

I dont need a rebuttal in a thread which is an article impression of an Xbox One game.

The OP didnt mention GT5. Ethomaz, did first. But left the realising he made a mistake. You have just trolled the entire thread with baseless claims as you do in all your posts. You never have any articles to back up your claims.

selnor1983 said:

Are you serious? Seriously?

Fine your reported.

I dont need a rebuttal in a thread which is an article impression of an Xbox One game.

The OP didnt mention GT5. Ethomaz, did first. But left the realising he made a mistake. You have just trolled the entire thread with baseless claims as you do in all your posts. You never have any articles to back up your claims.

Every claim i make can befound. I'm not going to go out of my way to find them for you. Hell the numbers can be found on this very site. 

OT:

Just ignore the trolls guys.

I really cant wait for Forza 5. Im actually really interested in trying the physics. It should be a big change to current gen as their is a lot more processing power for this. :)