By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PETA targets Pokemon

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:

I just LOVE when PETA is in the news, they are one of the worlds biggest laughing stocks.  always entertaining

Damn it, you were fatser!

I kinda want Nintendo to address these claims......I mean they are so family friendly, yet clearly made a very successful IP about enslaved animals fighting each other until one loses consciousness.

The philosophy that the trainer and pokemon love each other is pure BS because a trainer wouldn't put a pokemon in danger for glory and profit.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Isn't this basically free advertising for X/Y?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Anfebious said:
What is PETA?

THIS is the only correct state of mind to be in, in regards to PETA....

Around the Network

if we get to see a game in which naked females battling each other instead of pokemons, then I'm all for it.

BasilZero said:
sales2099 said:
I kinda want Nintendo to address these claims......I mean they are so family friendly, yet clearly made a very successful IP about enslaved animals fighting each other until one loses consciousness.

The philosophy that the trainer and pokemon love each other is pure BS because a trainer wouldn't put a pokemon in danger for glory and profit.

What is fiction lol

lol sure but hey, I think it taps into the primal urge in all of us to use violence to get our way, if only as a fantasy.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

They made statements on both the Mario 3D Land and Black and White slander.

"Mario often takes the appearance of certain animals and objects in his games," a spokesperson told Eurogamer.

"These have included a frog, a penguin, a balloon and even a metallic version of himself. These lighthearted and whimsical transformations give Mario different abilities and make his games fun to play.

"The different forms that Mario takes make no statement beyond the games themselves."

“Nintendo and the Pokémon company take the inappropriate use of our products and intellectual property seriously.”

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Is peta ever going to do something useful?

If anything this is going to increase sales lol.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)