By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do dogs have brains?

Tagged games:

Well...do they?

Yes 34 72.34%

No 12 25.53%

Total:46

lol what?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
attaboy said:
She is the girl of my dreams.

Young, dumb and full of cum?

By the time I got through with her, yes.

pezus said:
Her big boobs are draining all her brain's power.

She does at least seem to understand the best position to place her camera.

pezus said:
Her big boobs are draining all her brain's power.

More like some of the silicone in her chest migrated to her brain.

She is one of the biggest air heats on YouTube watching one of her videos will destroy more brain cells then chucking a 40oz bottle of malt liquor. But then again you shouldn't expect more from a hypocritical ex hooker with fake boobs.

Around the Network

"Do dogs have a brain?" (really????)

"Dogs are human." (really?)

"God created.... -> I love you Jesus" (why does she thank jesus for something god "did"?)

"Dogs can't talk." (neither can babies. Does that mean parents have to buy brains for their babies?)

"Dogs walk because we are telling them to walk" (there must be alot of bored people around the world telling ants etc to walk then)

"When I tell my computer to turn off it turns off" (future! joke aside Yes your computer has a BRAIN! It might even have a Brian)

"if they are not human and dont have brains why are they on this earth" (no comment ask a stone please.)

THANK YOU man-bear-pig. ;)

P.S. Please add "they even have 2 brains" as a poll option

Well she is a former prostitue so yeah she should be pro at eating bananas because that is part of what she used to do to make a living.

This has to be a satire. There's no other possible explanation.

I think the dislikes on her video speak for themselves.....

attaboy said:
She is the girl of my dreams.

Considering what she used to do for a living as long as you have enough Benjamins you are in like Flint.  Also I thought you didn't like fat chick and that's not the only problem with her besides being super dumb without makeup she looks like someone that has been hit with a major ugly stick.