By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post If You Are a Sony Fan!

i am, but i like all 3

Around the Network

I own a vaio, ps3, ps2, ps, blu ray movies and a 2 tv's

^_^

I am a sony fan, just not a PS3 fan.

I bought a PS2 then a Wii and I was greatly dissapointed.
The PS2 was a lot bettert and much better cause to spend $130
Though I am looking forward to SSbros Brawl, thats about it.
Zelda suckz.

Playing:

1)Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (DS)

2)Neverwinter Nights: Hoards Of The Underdark

3)I don't know

Im a fan of all gaming.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

i have all consoles (main ones) and im a sony fan. more so now then before. (ps3 is byfar my fav console ever) i was a nintedo fan till i saw the DS and Wii both are crazy to me.

sony all the way

I own a ps3 and a psp
guess im a fan.

@skeezer

The ferret is very cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Big sony fan but not a PS3 fan.

Munkeh111 said:
I am a Sony fan as well as PS fan
in my family: my mum has had 3 vaios, my next PC will be a vaio, 4 Sony cameras, 2 (and soon another) Sony ericsson phones, 1 BRAVIA (soon another)
You are so lucky if you can even afforrd one sony vaio, they are so Fing expesnive, i think someone here has some loaded parents, i say we mug them (jk about half of that)

I have a PS3 and have had all of the PS systems that I bought with my own money. I also have had all of the Xbox's too. I consider myself a fan of all good games, but right now I'm enjoying the hell out of my PS3.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.