By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post If You Are a Sony Fan!

I'm a sony fan , have had every system except psp. I might get one though.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network

I'm a proud Sony fan.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Sony TVs are the best, and of course the PS3 is amazing! Got mine at launch!

im a sony fun and proud to be

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4... PSP fan

Around the Network

i m a Sony fan if they stop wasting money in console bzness.

I really like their products. Both from a style as from a technology perspective. I just hate the premium price they charge just for the brand name.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I like fan... btw who is Sony?

:)

Good to see this site is still going 

Well I trust Sony so maybe I'm counted.

Proud straight owner of PSx-PS2(PS3 not yet, but this summer) PSP & Vaio owner.
PSP & Vaio my two favorites.

*I would want to own a brand new Bravia, but since the deal I got was what I could afford atm why not. Too bad it's not a Bravia :( But it will be changed soon enough if the deal with my cousin goes well.

I m a PSX fan more than a Sony fan but I suppose it is barely the same

Time to Work !